Join our server on Discord

up to us
Nice if we could do it.but i know it won't happen.
Just My point it is imposible :cry:
It would be nice if we could buy the copyrights from Bandai/Disney, then digimon will belong to us.
Then we could stop writing "I don't own Digimon" and replace that with a far more enjoyable "You will bow down before me, for I OWN DIGIMON!"
Hehe that would totaly be awsome :D ^^
The whole forum owning it? That could be a double edged sword right there.
They should make a second part to season 3
Creating an animated 5th season would be too much for the community, but a fanfic collaboration is entirely possible, and assuming it had a disclaimer, would be fine legally. The problem is the community would never get over arguing over what characters/season/whatever it should be based on, but that's not really the point.

If we did things the way the star wars Extended Universe novels work, then it would be feasible (Come up with a framework of storylines that fit together, then allow different authors or groups of authors to actually write the stories). It's just a pipe dream, but it would be a good one.
Being a Star Wars fanatic I know about the novels with such events like Han and Leia getting married, The Battle of Calamari and the rise of the remants of the empire. Creating a 5th season only through stories is an interesting concept which I never even really thought of. One question remains though and that's would if for say we write it will it be for the enjoyment of all or most audiences like the current four seasons are now or would it be solely for people like us containing sex for lemon writers and readers?

Quote:They should make a second part to season 3

In my opinion I think season 3 is pretty much spent. I mean what other possible form of evil could arise from either the real or digital world and cause a threat to it worthy of challenging the tamers and the sovereigns? I've noticed with all four seasons that as soon as the digimon reach the most powerful levels there's almost nothing that they can't handle. And in all four cases the powering up always occured little by little until the mega forms prevailed by the season finale.

If there ever was a season 5 it should be about a completely new set of cast members and hopefully with another ultimate goal. Is it just me or is the whole ''save the world'' concept getting dull? They should come up with a concept which is different like the digimon world 3 concept just without the saving the world part. Then again they might consider that a ripoff of pokemon which last time I watched which was about 2-3 years ago, was competing in challenges, to catch them all, to win badges and to go through adventures which don't require the fate of the world's future to be in your hands.

If that ever happened I think the franchise would be revitalized and be as popular as it was when season 3 was having its premiere. That's just my thoughts though. Knowing our luck digimon will become a distant memory which the next generation of children will never even see lety alone hear of.
I haven't actually seen much of season 3 yet; I just know it's tied for popularity with zero-two.