Join our server on Discord

up to us
I heard alot of people saying that they wish there was a fifth season of Digimon, and I have a question. Why don't we make the 5th season?

We are artists,writers, and I bet we could voice act as well. We all love digimon. Is anyone willing to give this idea a try?
Ah, but there is one thing holding us far back from that dream: COPYRIGHTS. We don't own them. To Digimon.
Actually making a real cartoon would be really hard. I bet most of us know how a cartoon is made and it's take a large group of people to actually do it. (but I do have a plot and characters for this)
There are a million different fanplots waiting to be made into seasons of the show. GO DFDARKSIDE!
it it too compicated, all we can do is hope that there will be a 5season
Hmmm, even if we could get the copyright, if that was even possible and would cost a friken huge amount, it would take even longer to make one, including costs to air and stuff, but i would definaltely do that... if i was rich and yeah :P
Another reason/s:
Original cast. how can we get the voice overs right when the cast is probaly in timbuck-too?

orriginal artwork. i bet onely one person could do this but better. forgot there name, but its life like. trust me.

and last but not least:
time. i bet those people spent abou an hour just doing a single clip!
Goddarn it, this site needs a limit on avatar size. Take that down Aguman! It took up half the screen space of your post!
sorry :( i just really cont find a good hentai pic thats small enough. anywho can we get back on subject please?
Realy it wouldnt be that hard to put out a 5th season, if the corps out there were truly stricked about copy rights we would have been shot down for the lemons....or at least tho's that dont carry disclaimers.

Plus think of all the shorts on newgrounds and what not that make starwars and god knows what else that is agenst the law. its all a matter of keeping it on the down low <.< >.>