Join our server on Discord

up to us
Well if digimon didn't carry a "Save the world" theme they would have to pick up the action of it all. Pokemon has strategy thing going for it.
I had an idea, one that doesn't have the same problems as the other digimon seasons; the denziens of one world could decide that A: they want to have control over both worlds, or B: they want the other side (Humans or digimon) removed for whatever reason, and the digidestined (Canon digidestined could be used, because their powerful digimon won't be too much of an issue).

Imagine if the story was set after zero-two: With the real world and the digital world merging, and both sides aware of the other, an incident takes place that sets one side against the other (Better yet, a human or digimon faction could be secretly responsible for the incident), and the world is thrown into disarray. The digidestined would be aware of this like everyone else, but because they are a strong, cohesive group, have the power to do something about it.

Just my two cents.
Season three is similar to that.
Harie Wrote:Season three is similar to that.

Like I said I haven't seen season 3 yet. Ah well, I liked the plot I came up with.

I need help finding a good torrent for season 3.
Actually, that's way more like a certain fanfic I've read than season 3.
If we don't want the Digimon community to fade away, this project is a neccesity - without something to rally around, wether a large collaboration or new seaons/movies, this board and this anime is going to die.

I'm just getting back into Digimon, but I've seen this happen before to web communities.
True, I said similar, but it was done digimon taking over human with a twist later in the show. Your idea is still feasable if it is done by a good(strong) human digimon team. Just human may be a bit bland.
Why not write something where the main characters are Digimon rather than people? That's only been done in X-Evo.