Naivety
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
And mine would be chauvanism, eh, Wisemon? lol

Quote:Eh-wah?

In the 1964, there was an election between Lyndon Johnson and a man named Barry Goldwater. Barry Goldwater was a man who was against the expansion of government, and basically supported small gvoernment (a conservative in the actual sense). But, he also was a adament supporter of McCarthyism and of the Vietnam war. Because of his loss the Republican party made a shift towards big government, and now support the welfare state, vast regulations on the economy, the bloated beraucracy ete. Every Republican since had been almost as big government as a Democrat (liberal-centrists), and in some bases even bigger (ala Bush Jr.)

Quote:No, it has a lot more to do with appealing to the "heartland," and its "values."

And why did this shift happen?

Quote:As a master debater, I'm doing what I can to change the opinions of my peers.

What an aorrgant thing to say. Fuck, you never changed me. I'm nto a "master debater", you're not a "master debater". Get over yourself.
And mine would be chauvanism, eh, Wisemon?

Quote:Eh-wah?

In the 1964, there was an election between Lyndon Johnson and a man named Barry Goldwater. Barry Goldwater was a man who was against the expansion of government, and basically supported small gvoernment (a conservative in the actual sense). But, he also was a adament supporter of McCarthyism and of the Vietnam war. Because of his loss the Republican party made a shift towards big government, and now support the welfare state, vast regulations on the economy, the bloated beraucracy ete. Every Republican since had been almost as big government as a Democrat (liberal-centrists), and in some bases even bigger (ala Bush Jr.)

Quote:No, it has a lot more to do with appealing to the "heartland," and its "values."

And why did this shift happen?

Quote:As a master debater, I'm doing what I can to change the opinions of my peers.

What an aorrgant thing to say. Fuck, you never changed me. I'm nto a "master debater", you're not a "master debater". Get over yourself.
You double posted.

And what the hell makes me Naivete?! I take offense at that!
Don't mind wise he says things like that. and You can delete any extra posts by clicked the x next to quote and edit.
Heh, im really sorry for the triple post ill delete it in a sec

ok nvm i cant delte it sorry
Yeah it has a limit to how long after you can delete it. But it's no trouble really.
Quote:Greed and power hunger are not part of the natural condition, they are part of there not being enough for everyone and people bickering over who gets what. With modern industrial technology comes a great gift: At last, if we keep our numbers from rising too high, we can supply plenty for everyone.
Naivety

Quote:Get rid of the minimum wage.
No, you're so evil that you'd need at least twenty counter-crests.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I'm so evil, using economics to try to make the economy better.

Tell me again your arguement against it?