Join our server on Discord

Counter-Crests
It's been inevitable ever since the shift to neo-conservatvism because of Barry Goldwater's loss.
Eh-wah? :?
Quote:It's been inevitable ever since the shift to neo-conservatvism because of Barry Goldwater's loss.
No, it has a lot more to do with appealing to the "heartland," and its "values."
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
In other words when a bunch of idiots started confusing their opinions with hard facts. Seriously, is there an anti-postmodernism campaign afoot? Even Democrats and Greens do it to an extent. I don't see why most people can't STFU and consider that they might JUST be wrong.
As a master debater, I'm doing what I can to change the opinions of my peers. I got a kid who was strongly opposed to gay marriage to start considering it, and there was this freshman girl who smoked pot and partied, and she was pro-life. Yep, I pointed out the flaw in her position, though she said that she'd raise the kid if she had an "accident."
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Uh...to go back to the topic....
I think WE should be those evil digidestined. I mean, our qualities fit pretty nicely!
For me:Darkness
For Wisemon or for me:Hate
For many of us in real life:Isolation
For a couple of people I know but won't say here: Cowardice
For several(example: all of us about actual sex):Ignorance
For several again:Corruption
For me again:Despair
For Princess Jeanette:Chaos
For Unknown:Cruelty
For bad artists and writers:Catastrophe

(if you have more examples, tell)
I figured that would happen.
Hehe, you can put me into cowerdice lol

Um Winds of change, how are you changing yor name, wasnt your last name radiation girl or something o.O uh just curious

Um Winds of change, how are you changing yor name, wasnt your last name radiation girl or something o.O uh just curious