Join our server on Discord

Counter-Crests
Since about 2003 or 2004, when the whole Internet began to be political.
Damb :!:
God i hate politics even though i know it will effect me later on but hell, i hate it all and i dont give a shit about who wins presidency as long as i doenst effect gays, our uh... my obession of digimon and all of your to :P and anything else... well i hate it so yeah lets stop talkinga bout it after this, now on with the topic.... waht is it again lol lol

wow that was sorta a flame war *whoosh* (hopefully yall can resolve that to...)
*sigh* more politics?

Tell me Onimon, do you even know what a marxist is? How about a libertarian?
Stop vith the politics alredy :roll:
GabumonRules Wrote:God i hate politics even though i know it will effect me later on but hell, i hate it all and i dont give a shit about who wins presidency as long as i doenst effect gays, our uh... my obession of digimon and all of your to :P and anything else... well i hate it so yeah lets stop talkinga bout it after this, now on with the topic.... waht is it again lol lol

wow that was sorta a flame war *whoosh* (hopefully yall can resolve that to...)

Gabu, do you realize that the issue of whether or not you can marry is now political?
You know he can in some states and canada (I heard).
But in some states they will luck him up and throw away the key.
Yes ive heard and i think its really stupid that they wont let gays marry, hell i thought religion wasnt supose to cross with state WTF IS WITH THIS STUPID GOVERMENT WHO CANT EVEN GO BY ITS OWN RULES!
When did church and state cross? In 2000 of course. Two words; bush jr.