Join our server on Discord

Counter-Crests
Onimon Wrote:I dont know why i should shut the fuck up, you see i dont know were your from (prob from some communist place) but were i am from we have the freeedom of speech. So if you dont mind i will continue my distrust and rule of terror over the russians. Mu ha ha ha ha Evil Twisted

*sighs* im finished

STFU McCarthyite n00b
Reliability - Betrayal 8)
Oy gevalt, I'm from Brooklyn. Gonna call Brooklyn Communist?

I was just saying, Communists aren't necessarily evil. Or even misguided. Many Soviet citizens were perfectly good people. I say "were" because there's no more Soviet Union.

Also, if you want an example of Communism being good, the Open Source software community is Communist, and does well at it. It uses both of the main principles of real Communism, as prescribed by Marx:

1. Abolition of private property: Open Source software under the GPL or a Berkeley license can be used or modified or redistributed in any which way you like, and is downloaded freely from a computer server. The only drawback is that the GPL forces you to make any modifications you distribute GPL as well.
2. From each according to his ability, to each according to his need: We do this one one better. OSS says "From each according to how much he wants to give, to each however much he wants". Software is distributed at will and downloaded at will. There is virtually no cost, because any commercialized version of open source software can be obtained for free elsewhere.

I'll admit, that is probably the only place where true Communism will ever thrive, or even survive, without resorting to despotism. Wait, that brings up one more essential fact of Communism.

3. No government: There is noone who controls all open source software.

Therefore, stop ripping on Communists.
i was going to, but seeing how your still being an dumb ass, i will continue
comeing from a country that has comunist ideals inbeded in our system of government (im from canada by the way) such as our health care, witch is sucking the life out of our cash. i will RIP on what ever the fuck that i want. when you live here a suffer our cash problems. then you can diffend my shit hole of a nation and all others that follow such a weak and pethetic notion. all in this likingness should be nailed to a cross!

like christians should be. -.-

P.S. WTF is a "McCarthyite"
Onimon Wrote:i was going to, but seeing how your still being an dumb ass, i will continue
comeing from a country that has comunist ideals inbeded in our system of government (im from canada by the way) such as our health care, witch is sucking the life out of our cash. i will RIP on what ever the fuck that i want. when you live here a suffer our cash problems. then you can diffend my shit hole of a nation and all others that follow such a weak and pethetic notion. all in this likingness should be nailed to a cross!

like christians should be. -.-

P.S. WTF is a "McCarthyite"

It refers to Senator Joseph McCarthy, who led the Communist Witch Hunts that ruined so many lives. McCarthy was a bigot and a simple-minded idiot.
Canada may "suck the life out of your cash" ie: tax you, but you're not reliant on money-hungry corporations to care for your health at any point before near-death.
We have no problems with tax's. When you get a better understanding of politics then you can argue

As for the bigot remark, i care nothing for comunism or libralism for that matter. i was simple making a joke. untill ass wip over here decided to open his mouth. he could have said "dude thats not cool" but no!! And dont compare me to some amarican runt that you value, id drag mac...whatever threw the dirt and nail him to a cross too.

Simple minded?! only if you could compare to me my little freind 0.o...then you could count yourself lucky. Other then that...this covo is over.
Onimon Wrote:Simple minded?! only if you could compare to me my little freind 0.o...then you could count yourself lucky. Other then that...this covo is over.

You're right, it is. As you've proven yourself to be not worth the effort made to talk to you. So shaddup.
*Drops a beat*

Another one bites the dust...

*Lifts the beat*
Since when do we talk about politics aniway :?: :roll: