Join our server on Discord

Hey I'm Not Dead. (Who Knew?)
Well I mentioned Wise's Idea about me reading up on the wiring to my grandmother and not only did she shoot it down but she seemed horrified that I'd even consider it. So much for plan A. Damn, and I actually thought I might have something to do with my free time for awhile.

On to Plan B.
One of my first cousin's husband is a licenced electrician so I suggested asking him to come over for a professional estimate so we wouldn
Taking advantage of? No way. That's a perk to having the kind of person in your family cheap(er) work.
Well we got a letter from my cousin today, she's in jail. Good, let her rot for all I care.

At least now if it was drug related, and I
Grrrrreat... Atleast now maybe the kid will have a half decent home life.
Does anyone in anyone else's family do this?

My aunt insists that ice-cream straight out of the freezer is too hard and too cold (isn
Wow you just keep having problems huh? But that ice cream thing, if she would nuke it in a bowl it wouldn't be so bad cause at least then she's only did it to her's.
That's what I keep asking her to do, but one of the reasons she does it her way is because she's too impatient to wait for the ice-cream to thaw enough to scoop it out with a regular spoon. We have an ice-cream scoop but she's also too lazy to look for it. Basically if she can't see it as soon as she opens the drawer that means it's not there.

Same thing with leftovers. So of course I'm constantly throwing away her moldy old stuff.
Switch to fat free ice cream or frozen yogurt. It's healthier, it scoops easier, and it tastes about the same. Well...it'll take a while to get used to it, but once you do, you'll never have to eat regular ice cream again.

Jeez, it's okay to take advantage of relatives' professions, as long as you let them know that they can take advantage of yours (as soon as you get one). My grandpa would be screwed without my dad's drug samples, and I'd be screwed without his college money and blood creativity.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Yeah I mean my parents and family always ask my brother in law for stuff. (he works for the alltel phone company) My dad builds things with most of my family so they may be asked to do things that require heavy lifting. And of course I've been having to watch my nephew at his house this week and I help one of my aunts do things too. That's how families are.
Caught myself in a rampant bit of hypocrisy the other day.

3/4 of the time when I buy CDs it