Join our server on Discord

Hey I'm Not Dead. (Who Knew?)
Yeah okay so I've been gone for a long time but I've been so wrapped up in the rampant stupidity of others that I haven't had a lot of time to screw around online. Where to begin? Well around thanksgiving it became apparent that my great-grandmother probably wouldn
No, I can't even follow the explanation of your life, too many relations.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Normalcy? Ha! while my life isn't as bad as yours still I wouldn't trade with you. Anyway his story in short form is his aunt's an idiot(who idiotcy reaches higher levels then normal) and it really bothers him. So welcome back stryker.
That's not really all that's been going on, just the most annoying part. Turns out my cousin will admit to also doing glass which as I understand it it a meth drug that can keep you up for two days if you get the "good" stuff. If good even applies to hard drugs.

Anyway one of the other things that's been happening is that one of my dogs, the chow had a melanoma on his tongue and we took him to the vet to get it cut out. The vet said he was doing fine and he's back on solid food but there's still the posibility that the tumor could grow back.

Also at about the same time my aunt, mother and grandmother decided that they didn't like the carpet anymore and just started ripping it out. Needless to say they didn't have a clue what they were doing and the house was a mess for about a week. Personally I thought it was a stupid idea considering we have a six year old that tears ass around the house and falls down a lot, not to mention the two smaller dogs who slip all over the place now when they start playing too roughly. So now instead of a semi-soft carpet to fall on all there is now is a thin layer of tile covering the concrete.

Next my aunt decided that she didn't want to pay for the storage unit we've had for the past three years so we had to go and get everything out of it before the 1st so she wouldn't be out 75 bucks this month. As if it would have killed her to get us out there in the middle of the month instead of at the end. :roll:

Now she's been hassling me yet again to find a job which I have been trying to do for the last year or so but no one seems to be hiring, and I'm really sick of going on interviews where the person tells you up front they aren't hiring at the moment. STOP WASTING MY TIME THEN! In any case it's hard to find a job at all when most of my time is spent taking care of my little cousin. Hell if i suddenly got hired somewhere my aunt would probably start bitching about the kid not having any but my grandmother to watch him ('cause she can't keep up with him) and start telling me to quit.

Damned if I do, damned if I don't.
Well I guess you're aunt's just an idiot then.
Wow really? You're alergic to all of that.
Unfortunately.
Well that sucks, think of how many pills you would have to take.
Yeah that's why I try to avoid everything that will screw me over.

I really miss cereal.

If I really want something with a dairy product in it I always have some Lactaid on hand but I really can't handle uncooked milk.