Join our server on Discord

Hey I'm Not Dead. (Who Knew?)
Heh heh cereal but uncooked milk? What would you need to cook milk for?
Like for the mac & cheese that you have to add milk and butter to the powder, Waffle batter, uh....Oh basically anything with cheese that you heat up, pizza, toasted chesse sandwhiches etc. Though I still have to take lactaid for anything with milk regardless. It's just if it's cooked it doesn't seem to bother me as much.

Same thing with onions, if I touch a raw onion I break out but if it's an order of onion rings or an onion blossom it's just fine. There's a chemical change in the acidity when you cook them.

Tomatos too now that I think about it. Heartburn city if it's not cooked.
Damn, I don't know what I'd do without bananas and cereal. Those are my only starches, and probably two of the healthiest (I eat high fiber cereal).

Edit: I also regular cereal (as long as it's 2 grams of fat per serving or less), peas, corn, and rice, but bananas and bran are definitely my favorites.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Boy so just eating something must be hard to do huh.
Well I finally figured out why I hate my cousin so much, other than the self-destructive jackassery that is.

The other day I was talking to my brother about what's been going on and I realized that my cousin treats her son just like my father treated me. And at about the same age too.

When I was five my father started cheating on my mom and treated me like I was just some inconvenience to him so of course my parents got divorced. On the few occasions he came to see me when I was still a kid half the time you could smell weed on him and I remember my mom ripping into him about it. Well last year I finally told him I didn't want to see or hear from him anymore and after I put "return to sender" on a card I got last Christmas he hasn't tried to contact me again.

So anyway I see how my cousin treats her son and he acts the exact same way I did way back when. He wants to see his mother but she wont even talk to him on the phone let alone stop by for a bit. The last time our aunt talked to her after she took her car she flat out said she "didn't want him to see her like this." Well at least she has some clue that what she's doing is wrong even if she wont do anything about it.

Really I feel sorry for the kid since while I know what he's going through I really can't help him with it. He'll have to sort out his anger and whatnot over the years to come. I just hope when the time comes he'll have the resolve to tell her to fuck off once and for all.
Just because Woodrow Wilson says it is, doesn't make "normalcy" a word.
Ow. Well that is a problem, maybe you could help him with that later then.
Quote:Just because Woodrow Wilson says it is, doesn't make "normalcy" a word.

Technically neither is "digimon" but we all know what it means so why quibble over it?

Quote:Ow. Well that is a problem, maybe you could help him with that later then.

Yeah I'm hoping I can but for now he's still too small to fully understand what's going on and as much of an asshole she is I'm not about to start telling a six-year-old that his mother's a deadbeat. It just wouldn't be right. All I can really do for now is cross my fingers and hope for the best.
Yeah but once he relizes it, you may have to help him.
I'll help him all I can when the time comes but like I said at the moment there's not much I can do without crossing a line.

Anyhoo I had yet another couple job interviews one of which was a "we're not hiring now but can we keep you on record?" AARRGGHH! Either you're wasting my time or you didn't want to hire me, tell me which so I can decide weather or not you deserve the mental finger I'm giving you so we can move on!

Anyway the other interview went pretty well and just as predicted as soon as I got home my aunt suddenly didn't want me to work as she had to entertain a cranky six year old and three yapping dogs for a few hours. If I get the call back I'm taking the job, fuck weather or not she can handle the kid while I'm gone part-time. You'd think she'd be better with little kids since she co-raised both me and my brother but here we are.

Then yesterday when we all went to Red Lobster for my grandmother's birthday she got into me about getting a job, yep flip-flop queen. She's always telling me she needs help with the bills or I need to find my own place, constantly contradicting herself. I had to fight off the urge to get snarky pointing out that if we