Join our server on Discord

Worse than a terror film....
Onimon Wrote:you all wanna know somthing thats worse then a terror film, spyware. Fucking anoying
*little spyware monsters start crawling around the room, eating things*
aaaahhh speak of the devil * grabs a stick and cracks on them *back you animals!!!!

You all wanna know what keeps spyware away? FIREFOX. And to a much greater extent LINUX.

YOU HAVE BEEN TUX-SPLAPPED.
So Firefox has something that keeps spyware away :?:
Yes. A lack of security holes and flaws that allow spyware in in the first place.
Quote:I hate when other people come up to me and suddenly ask somthing, I dont get scared, its annoying.

Like when people ask for the time and point to there rist. or when your in the movies and someone says " wow did you see that"
No ass hole a payed 6 bucks to stair at the fucking roof. or the worst, when they say they gotta go to the washroom and point to there crotch or dance around like an idiot.!!!

oy
Nice Adam Sandler quote.
Quote:Buck up kiddo. " The past is experience, always influencing us. The future, ambition, always driving us for greatness. The present, just that raped up for us to enjoy"

I didn't understand the last sentence....
Quote:If all else fails, ill be your man. i happen to have some time on my hands

*smirks*
.............After all that happened here, I really don't feel like starting anything again. But well, I'll keep your offer in mind. But know that a guy that first talks to me telling me that I'm gonna die a violent and mysterious death isn't exactly my type, even if it's true.

Quote:Hey, I know you're new but she's already "taken".
When did you become my boyfriend?! Evil
You know, you're just like those little guys that haven't played with a toy for 2 years, but when sb else picks the toy, they want that one more than anything else in the world.
But you know, I can use this.....Maybe I'll send you both some erotic mail....the same for you both, to see what do each one answer....But it'd be too evil of me, right Unknown....? Really, really evil....

Quote:I now pronounce you husband and wife: UnknownH and Zephyr of Darkness aka the Radiator Girl.
That is a very unfortunate idea. *imagines herself in their wedding night sitting over the bed in a silk baby doll, surrounded by roses and champagne and totally alone, while Unknown is off somewhere trying to pick up some other girl I won't mention but he knows who, who, as usual, won't even mind him*
Quote:I would say you can kiss the bride, but she'd probably kill both of us.
No, he's not interested in that.
Quote:As for her *points and smiles* i didnt mean to be steping on your toes man, i was just playing she seems vary down. You should try pleaseing her more * slaps him on the back* ha! im joking, your alright.
No, he's not alright. And part of my depression is cuz of him.
Quote:we don't exactly live near each others
And you should thank that that you're still alive.
Great, you're divorced.
Quote:Nice Adam Sandler quote.
it seemed like the thing to say at the time :)

Quote:.............After all that happened here, I really don't feel like starting anything again. But well, I'll keep your offer in mind. But know that a guy that first talks to me telling me that I'm gonna die a violent and mysterious death isn't exactly my type, even if it's true.

I was just saying cuz we were talking about horror films

Quote:No, he's not alright. And part of my depression is cuz of him.

Im sorry :(

Quote:I didn't understand the last sentence....

never mind, i was thinking out loud :D

Quote:When did you become my boyfriend?!
You know, you're just like those little guys that haven't played with a toy for 2 years, but when sb else picks the toy, they want that one more than anything else in the world.
But you know, I can use this.....Maybe I'll send you both some erotic mail....the same for you both, to see what do each one answer....But it'd be too evil of me, right Unknown....? Really, really evil....

interesting though....tho i have nothing to say on the matter Wink
Uh... Ok Now,

Quote:When did you become my boyfriend?!
I never said I was your boyfriend but that may have been a bad thing to say. And yeah it would be evil, way too evil.

Quote:That is a very unfortunate idea. *imagines herself in their wedding night sitting over the bed in a silk baby doll, surrounded by roses and champagne and totally alone, while Unknown is off somewhere trying to pick up some other girl I won't mention but he knows who, who, as usual, won't even mind him*
I kinda resent that one, I respect marridge and would never cheat on a loved one like that.

Quote:No, he's not interested in that.
Who says I'm not. (besides anything I may have done)

Quote:And you should thank that that you're still alive.
Actually either this whole thing would have never happened or we'd ave a different set of problems.

Boy did I really break this topic.
Speaking of breaks, who's up for some ice cream, a movie is in order too. Unknown is buying come on every body. Twisted