Join our server on Discord

Worse than a terror film....
You're so scared in terror films: irreal monsters, lots of gore, people killed in mysterious circumstances....
But what about terror in real life?
This last month I had 3 fucking experiences that didn't involve anything of the above but made my heart freeze as if I was seeing a terror movie.

Let me tell you:
-A month ago: I was waiting to cross an avenue together with dozens of people. A really creepy looking guy with wrinkly face and long,curly gray hair (and seemingly dirty) in front of me turned slowly, and of all the people there, he asked ME:
-Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss..................excuuuuuuuuuuuuse meeeeeeeeee.........but.......what day is today?
-29th March-I hastily answered, and looked at other side.
-Uh.....-he answered, and turned his back again at me. In the countless seconds I spent waiting for the green light, I saw out of the corner of the eye that he turned several times to look at me. Needless to say, when the light turned green, I ran like the wind over the avenue.

-Last Tuesday: I was coming back from work. In a construction work, all of a sudden, an enormously tall, dark skinned guy (again, dirty looking and with long, curly hair), dressed in bright orange, popped out a couple feet in front of me and walked in my direction. I almost fainted of the scare.When he passed at my side, he said: 'Chau, gordi'.
Explanation: Argentines aren't enormously tall, Argentines are not dark skinned, and Argentines don't dress in showy colors like bright orange. 'Chau, gordi' literally means 'bye, fatty' though it's just a way of adressing and doesn't mean the person adressed is fat. But the odd part is that is a figure of speech that is only used among high classes (this guy was in a construction work)
Very, very odd.

-Last Friday: I was about to take the subway. As I approached it, an old guy that looked like an executive (ie, elegantly dressed with a suit, a briefcase, and very clean (for once)) called me.
-Miss-he looked at me with odd, glassy eyes- Take me to the geriatric home. I need to go to the geriatric home.
Not only I was in a hurry, nothing crossed my mind of what to answer him, so I just sped away. I mean, the guy looked like anything but secluded in a geriatric. Man, how odd!!!

And now, using the best Tales of Destiny 2 style, I hereby adjudicate myself a new title: The Radiator Girl! (you know, the radiator is where all kind of bugs get stuck; if you ever did a long car trip, you'll know)
Dunno about you, but these 3 things scared the crap out of me, without monsters, gore or anything. Now I ask you: Did you experience some scare like this? Without monsters or gore?
Those are strange but I don't think something like that has happened to me. (or atleast none I can remember)
maybe you just have bad luck and your going to die in some freakish way. <.< like maybe somthing will kill you and you will be gone for months and no one will notice
Heh. Now that I think about it, most people here are guys and won't admit they can be scaredy cats sometimes. Twisted
Quote:maybe you just have bad luck and your going to die in some freakish way. <.< like maybe somthing will kill you and you will be gone for months and no one will notice
What's freaky about that?
Well somtimes when people dissapear for a few months they tend to come back. No what would really be freaky is if you did disappear for a few months and then came back.... but you were dead...
I can't think of anything like that that's ever happened to me. I've lived a privileged life.
I'll admit if I'm scared somtimes or if something scares me. It's no problem.
that day i was walking home and suddenly a 40 year old person(dirty) asked me about a direction. I knew this was fishy i gave him instructions and he didn't pay much attention that was the warning about his intentions so then he said you know what this is *he took out a revolver* and said that i had to give him all my stuff, whew i was very scared that time oh and this person changed his shoes with mine <.<. I arrived at my house and my mother started bitching at cause i didn't resist.
Veemon's Followers
I can be scared but i would never show it. what i think that would be scary would be what happens in silent hill 4: The room (for those that havnt played) " your locked in your apartment from the inside. The door is chained shut and the windows wont budge. the radio and the TV are fucked you only get static. you can look out the peep-hole and the windows, bang all you want but know one can here or seen you. Or in the case of the first one, being traped in a dark school with nothing but a flash light to guide you and there are strange zombie children with knifes trying to stabe you in the legs from the darkness. <.< >.> 0.0 ....i am not scared of the dark!

[Image: acn_t.jpg]
I got a really bad papercut.