Join our server on Discord

Worse than a terror film....
Quote:Well somtimes when people dissapear for a few months they tend to come back. No what would really be freaky is if you did disappear for a few months and then came back.... but you were dead...
I didn't mean that. My life is a shit. I'm good looking but never had a boyfriend, I'm smart but have a living hell in the Univ, I don't have money, all the people hate me, I think about suicide every week...why would it be freaky if I died mysteriously and violently? The freaky would be if I got a pleasant and carefree life all of a sudden.

Well, the only other Third World inhabitant is the other one who's had scary experiences. Third World IS hell.
Buck up kiddo. " The past is experience, always influencing us. The future, ambition, always driving us for greatness. The present, just that raped up for us to enjoy" Wink
If all else fails, ill be your man. i happen to have some time on my hands

*smirks*
Hey, I know you're new but she's already "taken". And please no double posting, there is an edit button.
I now pronounce you husband and wife: UnknownH and Zephyr of Darkness aka the Radiator Girl.

I would say you can kiss the bride, but she'd probably kill both of us.
Quote:Hey, I know you're new but she's already "taken". And please no double posting, there is an edit button.

I didnt mean to double post, i am simple to lazy to delete them. I am still geting used to this hole messege bord thing.

As for her *points and smiles* i didnt mean to be steping on your toes man, i was just playing she seems vary down. You should try pleaseing her more * slaps him on the back* ha! im joking, your alright.
OK just remember use the edit and delete buttons if you have a posting problem. Yeah zeph may still be mad at me for something and we don't exactly live near each others so she can be pretty down sometimes.
you all wanna know somthing thats worse then a terror film, spyware. Fucking anoying
*little spyware monsters start crawling around the room, eating things*
aaaahhh speak of the devil * grabs a stick and cracks on them *back you animals!!!!
Yeah those are pretty annoying as annoying as viruses.
I hate when other people come up to me and suddenly ask somthing, I dont get scared, its annoying.