Join our server on Discord

My Digimon run down...
Quote:I will repeat here that "Torture Time" was the single worst joke in the history of anime.
The stuff that happened during it was pretty funny. Junpei had his daydream, and Ranamon said, "Pay attention; I'm trying to threaten you." I thought that was a good joke. In fact, I recall laughing out loud.

Quote:Though I forgot to mention the mystery of Junpei of how he manages to carry so much choclate... well it's seems more of skill really.
Take a look at his jumpsuit. When you have that many pockets, you can hold all sorts of shit. He also had cards, scarves, a pad and pencil, campfire flares...Maybe he wasn't overweight; maybe it was just all the stuff he was carrying.

Quote:Kouichi didn't really say or do much other than help a bit of the time and eventually die.
I wish they would've let him die, but no, they traded their D-Tectors back into cell phones, in order for the little puke to live.

Yes, the sixth child, the darkness spirit, should've been a girl. In her own way, I think Kari was kind of evil, but that's another argument.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Kari, evil? Let's hear it dude.

:muches popcorn:
This'll be good.
Quote:Kari, evil? Let's hear it dude.

:muches popcorn:
This'll be good.
Just read the first few pages of the "Do you like Kari?" topic in the Polls section.
I know that you saw me.
I've read. Those label her as a socialite and a bitch, but evil? As in "evil Digimon" evil?
Quote:I've read. Those label her as a socialite and a bitch, but evil? As in "evil Digimon" evil?
Okay, that might be going a bit too far.
I know that you saw me.
Hey an evil kari? So would she wear black and have a black gatomon?
(I have to remember that. I could use it.)
Yeah, you probably could write a way better "Evil Hikari" fic than most of the guys on fanfiction.net who've attempted them.
I haven't looked too far, but how many good fanfics are there in Fanfiction.net... or my luck just isn't that good.

I forgot about Junpie's other stuff... maybe he is a walking carnival under their and hardly has any weight whatsoever.
There aren't that many good ones on fanfiction.net, but I can recommend a couple of authors for Digimon stuff: DFDarkSide, Silver1, and Sailor Janus is making a good start for Digimon.

[plug]
You also read my stuff! I'm listed as Chosen Child of Darkness and could use a review that says more than that I can write battle scenes well.
[/plug]
Hmm I'd probally just give her a personality raven from teen titans, dark and very sarcastic. I could probally do a TK like that too (I could probally give him a demi devimon as a partner)