Join our server on Discord

My Digimon run down...
Yeah that's why the malomyotismon trick didn't work on him.
Well, maybe the kids weren't all entirely normal... I meaning they were specififcally chosen for a reason. Though at times I wonder about it. Now I'm not saying they were abnormal just a bit smarter or something better then other kids. But just like everyone they have their own personal problems too.

It may sound odd, but that may be why each "leader" (with the exception of Takato) played soccer... or should I call it "real footbal."

Each person had a certain emotional attribute that caused their digimon to evovle... now granted, we can't do experiments on this, but, even for them, it was rather hard to tap into this power.

Well, thats what I think... or at least, the best way I can write it.
Okay time four season for. The first comment is obviously, "Where are the digimon?" Other then that, I would say the show was okay... but that one question is rather big for me. When it was out I maybe only watched two episodes. My brother watched a few more while I was in the same room, but I was on the computer so I only listened. The two full episodes I saw was the one where Takuya goes back home and tries to stop himself, but doesn't. The other was the team beating Merurymon in his beast form. Gee, about a year ago I happend to finally get a good high speed connection (thanks college) and I found a site that the episodes subbed in good quality. Now to be perfectly honest I was more or less looking for digimon stuff, but I was glad to find it and finally watch the whole deal.

My favorite episode from there would be the one where Takuya Double Spirit Evolves for the first time. Not necesarrily because of that, but the whole fight in the Cathedral-esgue area. I like the type of evil characters when they have that sort of serene yet creepy music. Though that one wasn't the best it did have the pipe organ in there.

Another point is that I don't recall an episode that where something happened that wasn't part of the storyline. It never really had one episode where they hung (a goofy episode of sorts), but I do realize being trapped on an odd world you don't have time for that.

The only downside was that near the end Takuya and Kouji were the only decent fighters that could do anything. Granted Kouichi had a few parts, but they almost felt forced so he could have some fighting time. Though it seemed okay when fighting Icedevimon, but he himself (Icedevimon) seemed to be a pop out nowhere thing.

I liked Kouji evolutions, but Junpei is the best. I'm not quite like him myself, but I think we have the same reasons to fight 1) is for our friends and etc 2) we get to be the "cool" one (I'm meaning come on. He was really anxious to find his spirit, and very excited when he got it). Though I am more of lightweight then he is so I wouldn't be good with the same evos hence why I go for Koujis. Mostly because Beowulf is cool... the epic hero not the evolution necesarrily.

And for some reason I felt like making that mistake on purpose with the first line of the post.
Yeah well frontier was kind of the takuya and kouji show after awhile. I would have put the Z-hybrids and susannomon near the end and have everyone else double spirit evolve. Oh and another girl human so izumi wouldn't be such fanservice.
Quote:I liked Kouji evolutions, but Junpei is the best.
Agreed, and you know, most of the problems you just listed, I tried to fix them in the series I wrote (posted on this site). I recommend it, though you might be inclined to quit reading after the third chapter, it gets really good by the 13th, and amazing in the 18th and 19th chapters. It's meant for fellow Junpei fans. Wink
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
UnknownH Wrote:Yeah well frontier was kind of the takuya and kouji show after awhile. I would have put the Z-hybrids and susannomon near the end and have everyone else double spirit evolve. Oh and another girl human so izumi wouldn't be such fanservice.

That would've been a much better idea than what they actually did, which was waste way more time beating Cherubimon and the Royal Knights than they should have without actually introducing new plotlines or characters. Only Baronmon was good in the whole thing.

And yeah, they probably should've had another human girl, except.... wait, double bitchfights/catfights are a good thing. We should've seen another human girl. Preferably instead of Kouichi. Yes, I know, Darkness is a very male element people say, but it would have helped to see an evil girl with a better idea of "Torture Time" than feather dusters! Kouichi didn't really say or do much other than help a bit of the time and eventually die. If he'd been a girl we would've seen split fanservice duties, she'd have more and better parts due to being the only other girl, the forms for the Darkness Spirits would've been far less stereotypical (armored warriors and animals, that's the best you could come up with?) and of course we would've seen wierd funny stuff with Kouji trying to come to grips with a sister and Takuya or Junpei deciding that maybe Izumi wasn't so hot after all. Then Kouji would flip out Tai-like to protect his sister, YAY! Finally, a female Darkness would just break the long, stupid Digimon tradition of allying Light with a passive, idealized-feminine personality. They started to do this when the cloned Kari in Jeri at first and then gave her serious angst, troubled memories, personality and mood fluxes that probably bordered on mental illness and finally the D-Reaper possession. They'd already broken that code by making Kouji male and cool, why couldn't they give Darkness a girl. Hell, they could even scrap the part about the Darkness warrior being related to Kouji and find some other way to break Cherubimon's spell.

"Torture Time" was the worst joke in all Digimon, ever. And I've seen the DUBS of seasons 1-3.
I think I'll check those out Wisemon.
Yeah, maybe a female lead character would be interesting. You don't see to many of those anywhere. The only downside is that those types of females are sometimes characterized rather negatively... as seeming almost malelike. Though I forgot to mention the mystery of Junpei of how he manages to carry so much choclate... well it's seems more of skill really. Come to think of it when him and Izumi were at the one preshool thing he did remind me a bit of myself when he showed of his tricks. I managed to do somethng similar in front of my friends, last year, during a talent show. I'm rather quiet and reserved, but, for some reason, I decided during the show to go up and do a improve stand up.
Hmm a female loweemon...? That's as good(if not better) then my idea of giving her the water spirits. Just as long as kaiser leomon gets an evo sequence.
Well it would be called Lowemon, I suppose, but it wouldn't look at all like our current Lowemon. It wouldn't be a random armored warrior, but something Lion/Sphinx and Darkness based that would, of course, showcase the better aspects of the feminine form.

And yes, Winds of Change/Zephyr/Radiator Girl gets to pipe in and tell us what she wants defined. Can't make the idea 100% fanservice.

I will repeat here that "Torture Time" was the single worst joke in the history of anime.
Well that would be pretty good. A female dark ninja lion.