Join our server on Discord

My Digimon run down...
Yeah... whenever I see Leomon... he eventually dies. Except for Digimon World 3. He doesn't die there, but I doubt that really counts.
Like I said, Leomon is expendible. And so is Floramon.
What makes Floramon so expendible?
Towns of Floramon appear in seasons 2 and 4; they are subjected to random bad stuff happening. They don't really die, but Floramon are still expendible in the sense of "Need a random female Digimon? Floramon."
Leomon is a matyr, He's supposed to die every season. That's his purpose.
Gotcha.
Quote:Leomon is a matyr, He's supposed to die every season. That's his purpose.
Right, early Christians are symbolized by the animals that killed them for entertainment.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
You know I don't mean like that. I mean because he seems to die in every season he's in, he's pretty much a matyr. His death usally has a plot point with it.
The only season he doesn't die in is the second one... Well he doesn't show up in season 4 either. Yeah, there is something similar to him, but it isn't the same Leomon. At any rate, I wonder who the guy was that did him in Japanese and what he sounds like. The English one is pretty good, but I'm curious if they kept the same type of voice. Though it is hard to seen anything too drastically different, similar to how some digimon seemed to change gender in different countries....
Anonmon Wrote:Just one last comment on 02: subbed version Daisuke is supposedly "An 11-year old with the common sense of an 11-year old."

Jeah unlike any other character on all digimon seasons Daisuke was the only one who realy was like a 11-year old kid, all the others had some sort of problems that made them ,more or less, grown up.