Join our server on Discord

My Digimon run down...
Okay Season 2! Uhhh I can't say too much. I rather enjoyed the beginning. Seeing all the old digidestined... well older, and having new ones. I also enjoyed the Digimon Emporer thing a bit. Granted, it wasn't that great due to the fact that he did just stand/sit alot doing all of his evil shcemes, but whatever.

After the whole Digimon Emporer thing finished, the show wasn't too interesting anymore. I felt as if the time with Arukenimon, Mummymon, and Blackwargreymon with the part of them destroying the Destiny Stones was a real waste of time. I felt like hardly anything truly came out of it. Stuff did happen (all the DNA Digivolving), but onc that happened bleh. Also none of the characters really seemed to show any more of their personalities. With the mild except of Davis. The later part was mostly about Ken.

Ken, okay Digimon Emporer. He was controlled and other stuff. I'd go into more detail, but the show does a decent enough job. Although it wasn't a while ago until I learned that he existed in the Wonderswan games. I am familar that the Black(or was it dark?) spore was some thing that Milleniamon shot at Ryo, but Ken took the hit. I then learned that Ken didn't theoritically didn't create Kimeramon since Milleniamon was a fusion of Kimeramon and Machinedramon.

Davis seems to be called stupid by a great deal of people, but I really don't think he is.

Yoeli well we know that she has a big family and helps work in a convience store. Other then that she can get rather enthusiastic.

Cody... rather passive and quiet. In theory I would be most closest to this kid as far as "crest" characteristics are concerned, but I carry a bit stronger sense of humor. oh yeah and he practices Kendo with his grandfather who drinks "Prune Juice."

My favorite episode is the end.... Well I'm not saying the series was teribble I just happen to like the last few episodes.

I always laugh though in the one episode where Davis is in New York and the one guy asks him where the monsters went, and Davis is like, "Monsters? What Monsters? I don't see any Monsters." THen thinks, "Good job, Davis, when in doubt, deny, deny, deny."

I think I only missed one or two episodes. One of them being when armidillomon evovles into.... uh whatever he turns into. On second though I think I missed all of the ones where they finally evovle except for V-mon... which is another good episode I don't mind watching a few times.
I was a little disappointed in 02, I don?t know why maybe because I was expecting something else or the beginning seamed weary boring, but I did like the DarkOcean concept( a shame they didn?t use Its potential to the limit) BlackWarGreymon was cool, and that guy Daemon.
You know davis isn't that stupid, it's just the dubs that made him that way.
I donno, they may have added to it, but he's pretty stupid to begin with. I mean seriously, anyone who can cause a facefault while you're fighting to save the world...
Yeah, I know. I watched some fan sub. He still a bit, but that's because he has his own deficiencies just like everyone else. That and he seems to swear a whole lot while in the digital world.
Alrighty then! Season three. My first surprise was that there were only three Digi-destined. Well you know they were really called that ever in the show (according to my recollection), but that's what me and my friend refered them to. Anyways, regardless of that Takato(mon) and Guilmon did really well. Although troubles came around, it really showed a child-like wish that one of his video game characters would come to life and they could be friends, hang out, and have adventures. The possible story line angles were rather limitless there, but they had to stick to something. Though I said it is my favorite series, it was actualy the series I saw the least of when it was out; except for season 4 which I had only seen two episodes of. But I saw the first half of season 3 (in the real world etc.), one episode in the digital world where they first me Ryo, one or two episodes against the reapear, and the third to last episode. Well the middle of last year I managed to find all the episodes, so I've "seen it all." The ending was okay a little sadness, but it was not as bad as it seemed.

Takato. Though he was the "goggle boy" I would not say he was the leader. They really seemed to do well as a team. Personality I would say he is your average kid full of imagination.(a real dreamer)

Oh yeah, the card system and such. I didn't care too much since I never really played the card game.
I dont like one more think about him He newer thinks how to do something without fighting.
Just one last comment on 02: subbed version Daisuke is supposedly "An 11-year old with the common sense of an 11-year old."
Heh, really? I guess so. Oh and feel free about making any of your own comments at any time. I may jump around myself if I forget something.

Well I just forgot to make to other comments. One was the Devas. During that time Jackie Chan adventures was running and I found it rather hilarious that they both shared the Chinese Zodiac. Just as a randmon note it is surprising on how some things aren't as orginal as they seem. But this example here is rather obvious unlike some others. I probably list some I know later.

The other part was me saying my favorite episode. Oddly enough I like the one episode where Leomon shows up and Jeri chases him all over the park. I like serious violent stuff, but even it is allowed to have some humor... makes it seem like real life a bit more then monotone violent.
It was fun to match up the devas and the talismans and the jeri thing about leomon was pretty funny, too bad he was stuck being the digi-matyr again.