Join our server on Discord

My Digimon run down...
Okay, okay, I really wasn't thinking about before the emporer bit... I was just thinking about afterwards.
OKay, it's basically two thoughts. Earlier today I had asked myself, "What if Kari was the one at the end of Season 1 and 2 doing the whole conclusion? Would it have made more sense? Theatrically speaking or whatever sense you want to call it?" But, then I realized Takaru was in both seasons the whole way through. The only extra advantage Kari had, time wise, was the first movie. I feel like it was a quality quantity deal. Not to say Takaru wasn't low quality, but he didn't have too much further characterization in the second season. He grew up, and changed his hat... and there are a few other things. Maybe... I don't know. I could be overlooking some details. I'm not saying he should not have been the one writing it at the end. I'm just using that angle to dive into some aspects.

I"ll add some season 5 here since it is partially related to the past seasons. Some parts of season five, makes me reminice about the previous seasons. Wether it was intentional to do that, it was copied on purpose becuase they were good effects, or just coincidence, I do not know. These few details are small enough for me that it does not hurt the show at all.

The first one was Geogreymon going against the Cockatricemon. That reminded me of the first movie.

There was the whole divice actions that makes me thing of season five. Mostly it is the Digisoul thing. There only so many different ways you can work on it. It would almost seem like season 2 if each person had to do something to activate it. Well, it could be like that, but Masarou's is the only one that has to have an outside acton; either that, or he has to do to it right now because he is still learning to concentrate on forming his digisoul.

Hiding Agumon in a box reminded me when Takato did the same thing to hide Guilemon from his parents. But, when I think about, how else would you hide a rather large creature.
Quote:Takaru wasn't low quality, but he didn't have too much further characterization in the second season. He grew up, and changed his hat... and there are a few other things.
Takeru doesn't like evil. It makes him anxious. That's his character. :roll:

You'd think getting chased by Puppetmon and his gun would fuck him up a bit more.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Between that and the whole devimon thing you might think that but the divorce might have helped him not be so messed up.
Well don't forget that he also likes Kari, but he can't admit it.
Yes and that was one of his problems right there. It was also davis'es problem.
Everyone knew Davis liked Kari, she just wasn't into him and didn't want to shoot him down.

Yolei: "Even Davis can't strike out every time..."

Davis: "Sure I can!"

Veemon: *nudge* I don't think that's what you meant to say...
UnknownH Wrote:Ken's problem was sam and his death. That was his whole deal, matt only had a divorce to deal with.

Your parents must still be together for you to make a remark like that.
Quote:Between that and the whole devimon thing you might think that but the divorce might have helped him not be so messed up.
That's my point. Takeru should've been more interesting.

Quote:Yolei: "Even Davis can't strike out every time..."

Davis: "Sure I can!"

Veemon: *nudge* I don't think that's what you meant to say...
Memorable lines.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
senjuro Wrote:
UnknownH Wrote:Ken's problem was sam and his death. That was his whole deal, matt only had a divorce to deal with.

Your parents must still be together for you to make a remark like that.
Yes!
That one of the reasons I figured I had a personality like I do. And why two of my bigger friends are friends with me. I have a lgihter personality then them and it can balance out sometimes. Wise even said something like that in his fic in the author forum.