Join our server on Discord

My Digimon run down...
I feel a bit lost, I hardly watched any of Digimon 2, 3, or 4, I was either moving or having "issues" to tend to, i need to buy some tapes now, all i know about Tamers is that Renamon is there with her tough as nails partner Rika. I am hopelessly lost in the rest except how they keep killing off Leomon, poor guy wants nothing more than to help people (sniffle) why is fate so cruel and respawn so long?
Leomon dies because he's a martyr. He has to die for his cause.
Poor leomon ;.;
is it everytime theres a leomon... he dies?

take look at blackwargreymon! he turned good- and died!

that wasnt fair.
Yes, Leomon dies everytime he shows up. Even his frost form in season 4. It wasn't the usual Leomon personality, but he did look the same, only white.
yeah... panjemon was technically an ice leomon instead of the usual fire one.
It does seem that only anime leomon die. The V-Tamers manga leomon survived till the very end.
Yeah, I'm bringing it back up. Another thing I realized is that neither Taichi, Davis, Takato, and Takuya who are shown as the main chosen child of each respective season still have both parents. Most shows and games the main ussually doesn't have both parents or they lose them during the story.
Quote:Yeah, I'm bringing it back up. Another thing I realized is that neither Taichi, Davis, Takato, and Takuya who are shown as the main chosen child of each respective season still have both parents. Most shows and games the main ussually doesn't have both parents or they lose them during the story.
The "leaders" in Digimon seasons are supposed to be the optimistic characters, and it's hard to be optimistic after you lose a parent or two.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Now when you say ''still have'' what exactly are you referring too? I originally thought you meant alive or still married although neither of those two things make sense for the most part.

In season 1, Tai lived in an apartment with his sister, mother and father. In season 2, Davis also lived in an apartment with his sister, mother and father. In season 3 Takato lived in a bakery/house with his mother and father. In season 4 Takuya lived in a house with his sibling and mother although I don't recall seeing a father. Then again I haven't watched episodes of digimon in a long time so I'm probably getting rusty on the subject.