Join our server on Discord

My Digimon run down...
:oops: Did I say MarineDevimon? I meant Dragomon. I get confused because of the Daemon Corps thing. Also, In Digimon World 3, when you ride around in Submarimon, you encounter them both.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Oh well I knew what you meant and that's what counts.
I've taken a quick glance at some information of the Cthulhu, and I'm a little hesitant if it is even worth my time. Even though I hardly put much value on my time. Being an ocean I would say it is big enough. Another thing, it seems that if that were "hell" is there a "heaven?" Unless, you define the digital world as the "heaven" then there really isn't one. Unless, of course, it is wherever: Azulongmon, Baihumon, Zhuqiamon, and Ebonwumon exist most of the time. But that is a rather big conjecture with hardly any proof. Obviously season 3 is different and 4 isn't even close.
Yeah they're all different but think of some of them ths way,

Adventure: most digimon will either go back to an egg(unless smashed) or if they're bad, go to the dark ocean. But if a digimon can die of old age or anything like that isn't really know.

Tamers: we don't know what happens much with them. It may just be like real life, with preditors and prey where the data is absorbed and that's it.
But what about data that doesn't get absorbed? We don't know.

Frontier: everything is made of data and all digimon are reborn unless the egg is smashed.

That's all I have.
Quote:Tamers: we don't know what happens much with them. It may just be like real life, with preditors and prey where the data is absorbed and that's it.
But what about data that doesn't get absorbed? We don't know.
After a battle, the winner absorbs the data, and I think what's not absorbed just scatters into the atmosphere. Really, this is no different from Frontier, because...I think the egg is dependent on the battle taking place in the Digital World.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Probally so since we never really got a real answer.
Harie Wrote:I'm a little bored right now, so I'll just start spewing stuff I know (or at least think I know) about digimon. I'll probably just say(well type) whatever comes to mind.
Whoa, that soulds exactly like the way they pronounce it in Norway o.O; Scary ^^
I'm sorry, but pronounce what in Norway?
Just as another randomn note, last night I had this dream were I was giving a digimon CPR... and it is really hard to do when it is in its most basic state and has no identifiable mouth.
Well a lot of baby I stages don't seem to have a mouth so yeah it might be.