Join our server on Discord

My Digimon run down...
Quote:Wise even said something like that in his fic in the author forum.
Indeed, I did, but I should probably take it back. You're nicer than what I have planned for Tomoki, no offense. Personally, my parents aren't divorced, but my mom yells at my dad on a daily basis, and there was serious talk of a divorce a few months ago, but my parents' relationship doesn't really affect my personality all that much. I don't want to date my mom, and I don't want to be like my dad, so whatever happens to them can't make me unusual... it's much too late for that.

As for Takeru, a little weirdness (other than the hat) wouldn't hurt. That's what I'm getting at.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:I don't want to date my mom, and I don't want to be like my dad, so whatever happens to them can't make me unusual... it's much too late for that.

No-one from broken homes turn to insest; usually they turn to crime, introvercy, or high-temperedness.
Yes usally that's a whole nother issue. And Really? Well thanks for that but my dad gets mad and my parents yell too. My dad even said he'd leave a few times. But it's all ok. Plus my only sibling is 10 years older then me and has a family. While her kid is a different matter it's more of a normal family.
COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC:

Phoenix, where did you get your avatar? It kicks ass.
I can cover that one.
http://www.vgcats.com/