Join our server on Discord

What would you think...
Yep, Tom Goes to the Mayor sucks in plot, lines, graphics, and underlying concepts. It sucks completely.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Graphics and animation? They're unique, it makes the hsow funnier that way, more interesting. Their plots, what's wrong with them? Can't stand for a lit of non-sensical humour?
"Rats Off to You" sucked ass. That's my first impression of the show, and it hasnt changed much since. The guys over at AS really need to have less spare time on their hands and come up with good ideas. It took Seth Green to finally get things in shape and make things funny again.
What was so bad about it?
It was just pretty dumb, needless to say. I watched the entire episode and did not once even crack a smile. The show's bad. Not "Quest For Perfect Hair"-levels of bad, but still near the epicenter of badness.
Heh, to each its own? Do you at least like shows like Sealab 2021 though? The new DVD coming out and it has my favorite episode (Red Dawn)
Perfect Hair Forever is probally meant to be bad because it's a parody while Tom Goes to the Mayor is just bad. Harvey Birdman is funny, Sealab is funny, Aqua Teen is funny sometimes, Robot Chicken may be the funniest sow on there currently. Oh and sealab is done, the guys doing it are making a new show.
Tom Goes to the Mayor is good sometimes. At least, that episode with Tenacious D was funny. XD

Aquateen is good...Sealab sucks...Birdman is good...

More of an anime fan myself. I usually don't pay much attention to the comedy. Unless...it's comedic anime. Anime has its funny moments, and without being psychotically nonsensical either. ^^ Well...FLCL aside...and Super Milk-chan, but I hate Milk-chan. Just...not too funny for me.