Join our server on Discord

About the new star wars film
Quote:They still sell those ones at Kaybees, you know.
You know why? Kaybee/Toyworks declared bankruptcy not long ago. With F.A.O. already gone, and Toys 'R Us (my former employer) doing quite poorly, we could be looking at the end of the toy store as we know it, and another Wal-Mart monopoly. I tie this to the pop vs. rock war as the two biggest problems caused by the generation that followed mine, Generation Z, or whatever you call them.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:They still sell those ones at Kaybees, you know.
I tie this to the pop vs. rock war as the two biggest problems caused by the generation that followed mine, Generation Z, or whatever you call them.
Huh? :?
Quote: and another Wal-Mart monopoly

Victory and glory to the Empire! Hiel low prices everyday!

By the way, victory and glory to the Star Wars Empire as well!
Hey wise you think you can tie in the large amount of fat kids in with that?
By the way who changed their name?
Lucas said that this one was going to be the darkest of the three
Quote:Victory and glory to the Empire! Hiel low prices everyday!

By the way, victory and glory to the Star Wars Empire as well!
You are so evil.

Quote:Hey wise you think you can tie in the large amount of fat kids in with that?
By the way who changed their name?
Let's see; well, Wal-Mart doesn't sell any healthy meat or produce, only junk food, like chips and cookies. Their food court is more of the same.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Well the Super centers do have some healthy stuff to it.... but yeah the majority of it is junk. Now to be perfectly honest I don't know what most super centers are like though, but the one that is near me has McDonalds as it's food court. Actually now that my memeory refreshed I can think of another one that has Mcdonalds.
Huh? that might make sense.
Sorry... I'm just agreeing Walmart is full of fat junk.
Do you mean Generation Y? Don't blame us. After all, every generation sees something wrong with the ones after itself.