Join our server on Discord

About the new star wars film
Quote:Do you mean Generation Y? Don't blame us. After all, every generation sees something wrong with the ones after itself.
No, I'm Generation Y too. Generation Z is the next one, the ones who are kids now.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Why did they even name it generation x anyway? Does that mean the generation before them were generation w?
Wait a minute, the upper year limit on Gen Y is 1994... great, so now WE won't be blamed for every single public problem anymore?
Quote:Wait a minute, the upper year limit on Gen Y is 1994.
By which you mean everyone born after 1994 is Generation Z? Just to be on the safe side, where's the other end of that, not that I'd mind being Generation X.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Generation X & Y???? :shock: I guess that would make me like generation B or something! :o But now that I think about it, I'd be generation S. :cry: Damn, I'm getting old! :cry: Oh well, the fun can't last forever! But I'll take some with me when I go! Twisted Oh, BTW I think yhe new generation should be called Y2K! :P

SaberGatomon said it, and I'll say it again! Twisted
Who makes these generation things up?
That's what I asked.
Generation Y are also called the Millenials and begin around 1980ish.
Genaraition X rules Twisted
Back on topic:

Do most people even really care? Superfans probably won't and as far as I know the targeted audience is over thirteen anyway. It may just be my family but even when I was little anything under R was fine to see, hell even now I don't really give a shit about most R movies anyway. Most of them are crap.

In any case how many of you are actually going to see it in the theater? As much as I like the series I wouldn't go even if I got paid to as I seem to be an asshole magnet whenever I go to the movies. After I saw Shrek 2 about two weeks after it opened I swore Never, Ever Again. I'll just wait for the DVD and watch it in my room where there are no interruptions that I don