Join our server on Discord

Friends
UnknownH Wrote:You know if you didn't know any better you'd think he's coming on to you.

You know, I think you're right! Anti-Wisemon are you a switch-hitter? :shock:

SaberGatomon said it, and I'll say it again! Twisted
Wisemon's a fuckin' hunk.
(I know he's being sarcastic but I'm going with it anyway) You know I thought you were.
Well, SaberGatomon, I don't use YIM, but we can always keep in touch by mail.
Quote:Yeah that's a good idea you can beat up anti-wise and not me.
Or both. How about a spell that Anti-Wise and you keep......heh hehn HEH...
(Heh heh...now that's what I call punishment... Twisted )
Man, what a bunch of spam in my topic...
Well I know it's spam but I'm kind of scared about what spell that could be.
The Radiator Girl Wrote:I'll try to make it brief:
Why the fuck everyone thinks that you're a freak if you don't have friends? I don't have friends except here in the net. All the jerks that surround me don't share my tastes. I have a hard time befriending them, and when I do, what they talk about is so stupid I just wanna go away. They're just a waste of time! They make me unhappy and I guess I make them unhappy too.
So, what's the fucking great joy of being surrounded by friends? Not people who like you and share your interests, just a fucking bunch of people in the middle of who I feel even more lonely. Why people treat me like a psycho just cuz of I don't wanna be with people I don't like---and don't find anyone I like? You think there's something wrong with me?

You know thats almost a photocopy of me, ofcorse I have some friends but amongst them I feel even lonlyer than Alone at home, they all just waste their time talking trash all day long.
The Radiator Girl Wrote:I'll try to make it brief:
Why the fuck everyone thinks that you're a freak if you don't have friends? I don't have friends except here in the net. All the jerks that surround me don't share my tastes. I have a hard time befriending them, and when I do, what they talk about is so stupid I just wanna go away. They're just a waste of time! They make me unhappy and I guess I make them unhappy too.
So, what's the fucking great joy of being surrounded by friends? Not people who like you and share your interests, just a fucking bunch of people in the middle of who I feel even more lonely. Why people treat me like a psycho just cuz of I don't wanna be with people I don't like---and don't find anyone I like? You think there's something wrong with me?

well the only thing that's wrong is that you don't trust much in people, same as in my case i don't trust people in rl.
My best guess is that people just want to know how you are so they can trust you (well inteligent people, people that say that being very easy going with others is right that's cause they don't have a clue what they are talking about), people that just try to play it cool with friends and don't really care are a waste of time.
useless brain >.< only wants pleasure from friends likes shouldn't be that important
Veemon's Followers
Easy *casts spell on both*
Now you'll see Wisemon's avatar everywhere. In your room, in your meals, in anywhere where you look, even when you close your eyes. When you sleep, you'll only dream with that pic.
The effect will last for 15 days, but it's more than enough. Twisted
Just why are you punishing them again?
Quote:Just why are you punishing them again?
That's more of a privilege than a punishment.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against