Join our server on Discord

Friends
I'll try to make it brief:
Why the fuck everyone thinks that you're a freak if you don't have friends? I don't have friends except here in the net. All the jerks that surround me don't share my tastes. I have a hard time befriending them, and when I do, what they talk about is so stupid I just wanna go away. They're just a waste of time! They make me unhappy and I guess I make them unhappy too.
So, what's the fucking great joy of being surrounded by friends? Not people who like you and share your interests, just a fucking bunch of people in the middle of who I feel even more lonely. Why people treat me like a psycho just cuz of I don't wanna be with people I don't like---and don't find anyone I like? You think there's something wrong with me?
There is something wrong with you. Report for sterilization.
For some of the kids I sit with to eat, the ones who only talk about parties and objectifying women, I've learned to tolerate their talk, despite the fact that it doesn't represent me or my immediate interests. Of course, we don't hang out outside of the dining hall. I have managed to find another group of kids to sit with, some computer science majors, and they seem to be a bit more like me in their social awkwardness, so we all get along. Now that's more like a real friendship.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Quote:For some of the kids I sit with to eat, the ones who only talk about parties and objectifying women, I've learned to tolerate their talk
Like, and what do you do to tolerate them without putting an ass face? I guess part of my problem is that I can't fake my feelings too long.
Quote:I have managed to find another group of kids to sit with, some computer science majors, and they seem to be a bit more like me in their social awkwardness, so we all get along. Now that's more like a real friendship.
Sure is. But I don't have such luck.
Quote:There is something wrong with you. Report for sterilization.
I have bad relationships with almost everyone, so I wouldn't be surprised. Plus I often feel lonely everywhere and anywhere I go. But I don't think the second is necessary (nobody wants to fuck me anyway)
I thought you'd know better by now to know that what I say can't be taken seriously, except for this:

Like, Wisemon, I ignore a lot from my freinds. The drug use, drinking, Marylin Manson, and they're really alright besides that. Awesome people if you get to know them and find common interests. We really don't look right as a group, me being an ugly nerdish fat guy and them, punkish tough guys, but we all get along quite well.
All my non-web friends are either my cousin but he's a few years younger then me or the people at school that I know, if I can find some.
But I'm likable if people get to know me so it may not be that hard to make friends for me.

Quote:I have bad relationships with almost everyone, so I wouldn't be surprised. Plus I often feel lonely everywhere and anywhere I go. But I don't think the second is necessary (nobody wants to fuck me anyway)
Now I know the first part is true but I don't think the last part is.
Nice try UnknownH. Everone saw that. jk

There's nothing WRONG with you Zephyr, you just have to find your niche. What're your interests? Don't you know of anywhere around you can go to find people who share them?

At lunch I always sit with a booth of people. We talk about fun stuff: the Numa Numa dance, video games, rocketry, music, jokes about stupid jocks, those two guys who boss us around and hit us if we disobey, how you're NOT REALLY an "individual" just because you listen to Slipknot. They're real friends. Unfortunately, it took me 1.5 years of high school to find them.

You just have to give it time. You'll get some friends sooner or later.

And Anti-Wisemon, I always knew you were a dirty Nazi.
He's no nazi he's harmless like a normal person who's angry for some reason and saw what? What was I hiding?
Well sometimes finding people with similarities can be rather hard. As she said only the people friends she can find are on the net. It's kinda hard to find those people in real life. At any rate, I myself am rather quiet and I've become rather accustomed to being quiet, but then again nobody should ever truly be alone... awww crap. I really can't think of much to say besides I'm 100% sure somebody would want to fuck you.... you just haven't found them yet. Don't worry about the ones who don't.
Quote:He's no nazi
In some senses, he is. At the very least, his economic policies create a greater separation between the weak and the strong.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against