Join our server on Discord

Friends
Quote:Uh No problem I'm here to listen and help if I can

Quote:Yeah... I ussually have ways of avoiding people who annoy me, but I always can't... and I'll second the I'll be here too.
Thank you guys....I'll be here for you too *hugs both, then breaks the hug to bonk Unknown in the head and hugs them back*

Quote:(and that one thing will keep going on for awhile still I suppose.)
*shrug* And why not? It's the true. You always say this but you never deny it, do you?
Quote:Zephyr, have you been on #digilegacy, irc.blitzed.org? The people there are great, and sometimes even meet IRL. You could probably make a friend or two if you want to.
I haven't... but thanks, I can try that....though I don't have much time now (univ restarted this month)
Quote:It was a fun thread right up until then.
WHAT'S FUN ABOUT ME NOT HAVING FRIENDS?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *glares at the Anti-Wise with totally red, flaming and smoking eyes*
Quote:Though I can count many more years than you,
You?! I'm the eldest here...or so I thought O_o;
Quote:Though I know it doesn't help right now, I'm sure life has a plan for you, you've just got to find it!
Though I thank you for trying to cheer me up, I've heard that so many times... Besides, I'm usually content as the loner I am...but I sometimes get depressed and start thinking about all the losses, lacks, and misfortunes of my life....Today I feel a little better about that cuz right now I have another and totally different problem to care about...
See, I'm usually happy to be the way I am...I mean, what kind of person would I be if I could befriend those beer-drunk, nonsense-chatting, status-obsessed, fucking hollow classmates of mine? I guess I should be proud of being different.
Quote:If you'd like to chat about this on YIM, add me to your friends list and you can always chew on my ear and I promise it won't be a deaf one!
Thanks...though I don't even know what's YIM...
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Thanks...though I don't even know what's YIM...

Then let me clear that up for you. Yahoo Messenger! :D Sorry about the mix-up! :?

SaberGatomon said it, and I'll say it again! Twisted
Quote:Thank you guys....I'll be here for you too *hugs both, then breaks the hug to bonk Unknown in the head and hugs them back*
Ow! well at least I got a hug too.

Quote:*glares at the Anti-Wise with totally red, flaming and smoking eyes*
Yeah that's a good idea you can beat up anti-wise and not me.

Quote:I mean, what kind of person would I be if I could befriend those beer-drunk, nonsense-chatting, status-obsessed, fucking hollow classmates of mine?
You know Wisemon says things like that too sometimes.

If you had your own computer you could get AOL instant messenger or Yahoo instant messenger. (I have AOL and will not use MSN messenger anymore.)
Quote:You know Wisemon says things like that too sometimes.
Uh, just to clarify, I say the part that you say, not the part that the beer-drunk, nonsense-chatting, status-obsessed, fucking hollow classmates say.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Yeah, I thought it was obvious.
Wisemon's a complex web of intricate thoughts woven into a taprestry.
And sometimes you're like a copy of that, kind of like an off color copy you get at a swap meet.
Quote:Wisemon's a complex web of intricate thoughts woven into a taprestry.
I'm pretty sure that's sarcasm, but you're right.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
You're so dark and mysterious.
You know if you didn't know any better you'd think he's coming on to you.