Join our server on Discord

Friends
That's a difference of opinion. (wait was that for me?)
The Radiator Girl Wrote:Easy *casts spell on both*
Now you'll see Wisemon's avatar everywhere. In your room, in your meals, in anywhere where you look, even when you close your eyes. When you sleep, you'll only dream with that pic.
The effect will last for 15 days, but it's more than enough. Twisted

Id rather shoot my self :arrow: *two gunshot sounds*
Quote:Just why are you punishing them again?
Oh, I thought it would be the perfect punishment for the Anti-Wise since he defiled Wisemon's pic! And Unknown....well, I have no special reason. I just wanted to punish him.... though there is some other kind of punishment he'd hate more.
Quote:Id rather shoot my self *two gunshot sounds*
Oh, that wasn't for you! *Casts Life 2 on him*
BTW, did you get your name from Saint Seiya?
That is pretty appropiate for anti-wise. And appropiate for me too.
(*hides spell breaker*)
Nop
Zephyr, i know how ya feel. i have no one sept the net, too. and ppl that think their your friends.. punch em in the face and tell em ta fuck off. you really dont want them around. well, if you do wish to befriend ppl.. try on me. i have hardly any friends that are woman. the ones i do have anoy me with gabbing about how hot guys are -.- (i will never understand why they call them hot. why cant they just call them cute?!) anyways, if i have your permission to e-mail you, i would like to befriened you (ok, i have NO clue why i am like this.. dont ask. even i dont know ^^)
Jeah cute would be better I hate the word Hot is old.
Sure. But why don't we use a messenger instead? It's more fun.
Hot...cute....? There is another way I actually call the guys around (being with CERTAIN guys here, my esteem for guys has gone down the drain) I'm pretty deluded about them, so my way of depicting guys in general is basically harsher.
Do you like when guys call you cute or better whe they call you hot