Join our server on Discord

update, anyone?
Renamon is used way too much as a character in lemons, I agree. One of the main reasons I wrote High Crimes. In that story, Renamon rapes Rika for not caring enough about her. I always try to do new couples in different situations to give readers variety.
I'm not entirely certain, but people asking "when's the next update coming, huh? huh? huh?" is probably holding it back. And Goldstar, MUST you plug your site and lemons with every post you make? Yeesh.
Soni
For the last fucking time, stop calling me by my old name.
lol; DV85, your funny ^_^

(not teasing. you made me laugh with that outburst
call it... "comic relief" ^_^)
Quote:Honestly there is nothing she can't do anymore and what we don't have seen already.
You don't have imagination....Want me to tell you what else she can do? (Hint:It's not gonna be nice)

Quote:No way it won't be all renamon it'll probally have some yaoi in it too.
Well, my Gallantmon pic may come in, but besides that.....
RenaTamer blinks as he reads "people are geting tired of Renamon stuff?" he blinks as he looks down at his sketch book. "but...but... *snifle* who else am i suposed to draw and write lemons about?"

Don't worry you could still do it just not so much. (hey have you tryed branching out a little? first you could try a digimon who's name sounds like renamon first then do more girls.)
tired of renamon ....... thats impossible XD
No worries, all the....eh....gotta say this nicely...errr...all the guys that like Renamon are gonna keep liking it. Unlike me, you have quite some fans out there.
Well will admit I like Renamon, but I also do like the other digimon lemons. I do have certain ones I won't read, but it is not because they don't have Renamon in it.