Join our server on Discord

uncut digimon
Oh well you can get fansubs and the movie was really good so who really cares anymore.
Getting Digimon en espanol will help my practice, though.
the movie would have been better had it not been edited to hell for time, and didnt have that *shudders* horrible theme music... other than that yeah it was ok.
The movie only had one cut.

And the Frontier music isn't that bad. It's got a pretty decent jungle beat thing going for it. Besides I don't think Disney has the legal right to the old dub theme music so it makes sense that they'd use the Frontier music. Sure it's annoying that they don't just use the original Japanese music but meh, what are you gonna do? Come to think of it they may not have the legal right to use that music either.
Maybe, or they changed the music to give the series a more american touch or something *shrugs* who knows?
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disney doesn't have the old music rights and he may have meant the old movie.
^^; he's right, i meant the first one.

and dosnt "giving it the american touch" ruin it for the true otaku.
frontier's japanese opening is alot better. but in the long run ANYTHING is better than a fan dub
Don't you think is weird that companies like Disney and FoxKids (Saban or whoever had the rights of season 1 and 2) which were the ones who brought Digimon to USA couldn't get the rights to use the japanese music while in other dubs like the german one and the spanish (both european and the one here in Mexico) came with the original music?

In the spanish dub here in mexico all the seasons came with the original music and even came without any text changed to english or spanish like the USA dub did in the digimon analizer or when the characters introduced themselves to their digimon in season 1 for say an example.

I mean Disney have enough resources to get the rights to use the original music without any problem.

Like I said before I think they changed the music and some texts (ie. the computer screen in season 2 in the episode where Wizardmon appeared, in the usa dub they changed the character translating them to Gatomon) just to give the series an american feeling.

Then again is just my opinion.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
It depends on if they think it will work over here and the cost of it. Plus it has to deal with the dubbing company. if you think the first dub couldnt't get any worse I have one word for you (one word and one letter actually) 4kids.
Ok what if they dubbed it.
*hisses* 4kids is 3V1L, they rape the best anime. and they just edit and dub american anime to further wussify the youth. remember the good old days when american cartoons could have booze tobacco and slapstick. now we finnaly get somethign good (anime) and they bastardize it.