Join our server on Discord

uncut digimon
who wants to see all digimon series and movies in english with all deleted stuff put back in
Nearly everyone on this board.
I'll put MY vote on that one!!! lol

Oh, BTW, The old man is back!

SaberGatomon said it, and I'll say it again! Twisted
Yes but sadly I don't think getting them will happen anytime in the forseeable futer . :cry:
I'm not too overly enthused of the idea. Well at least concerning the epsiodes. I'm not an extreme expert on this, but I really doubt the cut too much off the main show(scene wise). Movies for sure. I don't need to say much about what we had in the theater, and the further lack of movies we never had.
At thirst I thought so what if they cut somthing out, but when I downloaded an episode from zero two UNCUT and compared it to the DUB version I was shocked they not only cut something out but replaced all the importent stuff out, I mean they put their STUPID jokes in weary serious conversaitions and in some places completly changed the dialogue of the characters.
Mean would I like a few minutes one on one with the guy who thoughtup the whole 'dub' ththing. I;d give him a pice of my mind :x Evil
I don't know. I've seen some of the episodes uncut and fansubbed as it were. To be perfectly honest the show does have less "stupid" lines and has a more serious tone. It's hard for me to say how much damage exactly happed. Though I will say this: I love the actual themes MUCH better then the US version. US's season 4 wasn't too bad.

Don't get me wrong I wouldn't mind if it happened. I'm just being myself (pessimistic) and figuring that it isn't going to happen.
That is the duty of a digi fan. To meet up with the main dubbers and FUCKING KILL THEM!!!!!!!!!
I WANT KICK THEM IN THE FUCKING FACE AND STOMP ON THEIR TESTICLES SO THEY CAN FEEL MY PAIN!!!!!!
we could spam them
That would work. Or at least crash their website and cost them money. Oh yes they would pay. They would pay. All of us. Spamming them. Using spammers. Getting spammers to spam them. Spam.
They should pay dearly for their sacriledge, may justice be dealt apon them.
Amen.
I'm pretty sure there are fans of other animes that would want to kill the dubbers... or just whomever's fault it is.
Oh please you'd almost think hating horrible dubs was a past time for anime fans. People hate 4kids so much and that's because they make bad dubs most of the time.