Join our server on Discord

uncut digimon
I acutally just want to see how much darker "His Master's Voice" is than the cut version was.
Waru_the_Magnificent Wrote:I acutally just want to see how much darker "His Master's Voice" is than the cut version was.

Thats the one I saw dub and undub and to my mind it was darker pitch black

The big resemblance was that the dub version was centered on Kari's and T.K.'s relaitionship. But the undub was centered on Kari feeling helpless without Tai.
I actually saw that one subbed. Wolfpack productions did it and it's the only 02 ep I saw undubbed.
So what do you think about it?
Guys, here's a clue...

4Kids

End. Read it over if you don't understand.

As for uncensored episodes, depends on how much they changed it, I'm not gonna advocate the showing of uncensored if Tai said "damn" once and Joe's ass was shown once. If the main themes, charecters ete. were changed to such an extent that it changed the way the show was presented wildly, then I'm all for it.

Still don't have Digimon on fuckin' DVD
Am I the only person who *likes* 4Kids? Seriously dude, any company who brings us Pok
4 Kids
made the bub version of the searies for kids

That means it was not for kids before, right.
Depends on what scenes they were deleting. I doubt there was anything that could be seen as "adult", considering anime is targeted towards kids and teens in Japan too.
I got over the dubs 4kids does since I have a bunch of edit lists sites but the sonic x thing will bother me for awhile.
I think some people would find this appropriate for the topic
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=145

Okay maybe it doesn't help much, but I found it funny.