Join our server on Discord

How lovely were the aliens
Thank you Wise, I'll try that. (Shit....my current Digimon is Andromon, which will be fine to find MetalMamemon (he wakes up early in the morning and goes to sleep early in the afternoon) but I'll have to raise another to find Frigimon.)
Quote:Yeah, I can't figure that out either. I know you can't get to it after you beat the game, because it just resets, but I've tried at every spot before beating it to enter too. I don't know what the requirements are, and I'm just assuming that there is no tournament.
I'm sorry to tell you that if you have the American version, there is no tournament. In a hurry for releasing the game in America, the part after defeating Gallacticmon was removed. In the European and Japanese versions, the game goes on after that. I've read that you have to raise all Digimon to level 80++ to get to it, but it seems like a long work O_o
Ah, you guys are talking about Digimon World 1. Hey nice Zephyr, Bakemon is a pretty decent digimon even though hes mostly disliked by players. He can evolve from Elecmon (get care mistakes by not feeding him enough when hes hungry, just one piece if he wants two units of food and still asks for more ect) and has nasty thunder attacks. Battle him enough and he'll evolve into the ever nastier Giromon! Chainsaw guillotine man, wheee.

Btw, There are other ways to get care mistakes of course, but I didn't want to too cruel or wierd and make em shat all over the place. =o
Thanks Wise, I got MetalMamemon. I guess the right way to find it was going in and out of the place several times, like with Mamemon. When I finished battling him (I haven't had quite such a battle in a while!!!!Whooo-hoooo!!)it was 1:40 pm. I've been there several times before with Andromon (of course, he likes that place) and never saw him...and THANKS to some "friend" I'd been looking in the wrong place.
Oh, and....
Quote:I also had to get Omnimon, Diaboromon, and Baihumon in Digimon World 2
I looked that for you. Now this is a note I've read,I have never tried it, so don't blame me if it's not correct, but it says that for evolving a Diaboromon, you have to get an Okuwamon with amore than 20 DPs, and when it evolves, it'll become Diaboromon. If you have many Dna ups, you might want to give it a try.

Quote:Hey nice Zephyr, Bakemon is a pretty decent digimon even though hes mostly disliked by players. He can evolve from Elecmon (get care mistakes by not feeding him enough when hes hungry, just one piece if he wants two units of food and still asks for more ect) and has nasty thunder attacks. Battle him enough and he'll evolve into the ever nastier Giromon! Chainsaw guillotine man, wheee.

Btw, There are other ways to get care mistakes of course, but I didn't want to too cruel or wierd and make em shat all over the place. =o
Eh.....Bakemon is nice, compared to Numemon *shudders* Actually......I'm a really bad tamer. I give them good sleep, feed them all they want, make them rest regularly, never scold them, and rarely get hurt or sick. You know which is my only caring mistake? Petting them too much so the discipline is always off. I always got Numemon thanks to that :roll: I got Bakemon by DV Kunemon (it's the best DV for it) and also killing another Digimon...can't remember which....
Quote:I looked that for you. Now this is a note I've read,I have never tried it, so don't blame me if it's not correct, but it says that for evolving a Diaboromon, you have to get an Okuwamon with amore than 20 DPs, and when it evolves, it'll become Diaboromon. If you have many Dna ups, you might want to give it a try.
Yeah, I know, and that's why I now consider Digimon World 2 completed, because I did all that work to get those Digivolutions. It required me to go back to this one dungeon's 11th (I think) floor about a hundred times to keep collecting DNA-up chips, but eventually, I got enough. For my fourth Digimon, I did the work to make Imperialdramon. I think he's 8 DP as Raidramon, not easy, and I got him on 10 because I had to combine to get Veemon. For my fifth Digimon, I used my Gameshark and got Kimeramon. Then I gave everybody suitable attacks, some of which you can only get through Gameshark (like Omnimon's Garuru Cannon).
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
*Imagines the Beezlemon petting Zephyr's digimon until they turn into l337 speak spitting freaks* Hm, wierd image.

Devimon is another wierd evo, it has a mix of fighting thunder and water attacks, best of the two include Megalo Spark (which my Bakemon wields religiously) and Ice Statue, if you've never seen this attack, Garurumon loves to use it on you, very nasty from him. The IceDevimon in freezeland also love to show it off, but I never got a Devi to learn it from them.

Basically the name of the game is your monsters have to be cannibals, this is how goon-like monsters such as Bakemon can get to ultimate/perfect by fighting countless battles.

As for Digimon world 2, I understand division goes into the math of jogressing the monsters... thats a hangup for me right there, math. XD I did however lose track of my DW3 CD, so I don't know much about that.
Ah, so it does work? Fine, I don't have any tricking machines, actually.
Quote:*Imagines the Beezlemon petting Zephyr's digimon until they turn into l337 speak spitting freaks* Hm, wierd image.
I really don't appreciate strangers making fun of me. That's something I allow to friends only. Don't get too perky or you're gonna get it instead of Unknown. Savvy?
BTW, where did you get the idea that I would pet a Beelzemon? I never said anything like that >.>
*Thunder Strikes* It
Wow, and I thought I was obsessed. I haven't tried to get all of the Digimon of medals. I have no idea how the hell you'd get Phoenixmon, but I'm guessing it's a battle prize. I can tell you that the answer to most of your problems, without making it too easy, is to do what I did, and give yourself the max item code on a Gameshark. With unlimited Digi-Sea Bass, raising your Digimon to old age shouldn't be too hard, and with unlimited stat chips...oh yeah :D. If you don't have a Gameshark for PS1, it's pretty cheap on ebay, and it's far more worthwhile for Digimon World 2 (Kimeramon and secret techniques). So how do you raise them that fast. Oh, I guess it's because you do training to eat up time, whereas I've been using stat chips. Also, how do you get all the medals? I'll work on the game myself, or maybe try to get some more parts in Digital Card Battle, just as soon as I finish my latest lemon.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I preferred having a Bakemon become SkullGreymon. Infact, that was HOW I got SkullGreymon. Plenty of Mistakes and plenty of fights.
Possible ways to get Phoenixmon:
Raise a Birdramon. Then special evolve it into an Airdramon. For this to occur, you must have a happiness and discipline meter of 100%, and a tiredness of zero. He may digivolve into Phoenixmon. Don