Join our server on Discord

How lovely were the aliens
The effort of several vacations, I've been trying to recruit the last few Digimon in Digimon World, and I think I have two left. My current prosperity rating is 87. I have to get Vademon and catch Seadramon. I already checked the FAQ's at GameFAQ's.com, and I took their advice. I talked to all the Digimon needed for Seadramon to show up, and went at what I thought were the right times, but he didn't show. I know where Vademon is supposed to be, but I don't know when he's supposed to show either. Can anyone give me the exact times on the clock?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
remind me what your talking about?
Ahhh, my prosperity rate is 97,so you still have several Digimon to get. I haven't played it in a long time, but I remember that Vademon showed up when there were lots and lots of marks in the floor...never knew about the hour. If it helps, I usually raise dark Digimon like Bakemon, that are active during the night.
About Seadramon....you have to fish it, lazybones! That's the way it appears. And the times are right. You'll see a large shadow around in the lake and will have to catch it. It's kinda difficult to do it, BTW. And when you do it, you'll reach Beetle Land, with a lot more Digimon.
2 more things:
-Seadramon appears in the smaller part of the lake (where the sprite is bigger)
- you have to go to the place where Vademon appears several times so you can get all the marks. The MC(you) will say each time things like"there are more marks here...."
Quote:About Seadramon....you have to fish it, lazybones!
I did finish the game.
Quote:Seadramon appears in the smaller part of the lake (where the sprite is bigger)
Now that's helpful! I was looking at the wrong end of the lake. :oops:

Quote:- you have to go to the place where Vademon appears several times so you can get all the marks. The MC(you) will say each time things like"there are more marks here...."
I think that's happened twice, but I'll try raising a night Digimon and seeing if that works. I did win Megadramon's digivolution item.
I know that you saw me.
Thanks to your advice, I managed to catch Seadramon. I also got Nanimon (sort of), Kabuterimon and Kuwagamon (naturally), and the latest was Digitamamon. I still haven't got Vademon, and I looked all night as Kunemon, resetting the screen in the spore area where the marks are. According to Angemon, he's the only one left, and my prosperity rating is also a 97. My plan is to become Kuwagamon, win the Beetle Island tournament (with a little help from the max items code from my Game Shark-unlimited Devil's chips), and try to find the Back Dimension, which I'm pretty sure is in Greylord's Mansion, because I've checked most of the other places. Still, I'd like to get Vademon, and I'm guessing that I'm probably in the wrong area, so where is he?
I know that you saw me.
Never mind, I forgot to read Shellmon's articles. I got Vademon, and now I've got a prosperity of 100, and my city is full. I found the Back Dimension in Grey Lord's mansion, and I plan to clear it, just as soon as I win the Beetle tournament as Kabuterimon. Then, I'll be done; I'll finally be done. I know it's bad to feel the need to complete a game this fully. I also had to get Omnimon, Diaboromon, and Baihumon in Digimon World 2, so I'm compulsive about it; I admit it.
I know that you saw me.
That's not compulsive, it's just gaming.
Ah, I was here on Saturday (though I didn't log in) and looked for that for you. Glad you've done it. But now I need your help :oops:
My prosperity rate is 95 (not 97 as I thought) :oops: and Angemon told me this:
-Taking a Digimon, who loves hot places, to a cold place is against the rules, but....
- In an Iron City to the west a rare Digimon may appear and challenge others to fight.
Could you please tell me which are these Digimon and how (and where) to get them? I'd like to finish the game too....

Quote:I did finish the game.
*chuckle* I said 'fish', not finish.
Quote:I think that's happened twice, but I'll try raising a night Digimon and seeing if that works
I told you I thought time had nothing to do with that.
Quote:I also got Nanimon (sort of)
What?! Who are you?!
Quote:I also had to get Omnimon, Diaboromon, and Baihumon in Digimon World 2, so I'm compulsive about it
I still have to get to the World Tournament in DW3 RPG :(
Quote:Glad you've done it. But now I need your help
My prosperity rate is 95 (not 97 as I thought)
Since you helped me, I'll be glad to help you.
Quote:Taking a Digimon, who loves hot places, to a cold place is against the rules, but....
That's Frigimon. When a Digimon like any In-Training, Agumon, Greymon, Tyrannomon, Centarumon, Monochromon, Meramon, goes to Freezeland, his happiness suddenly gets weird and he's supposed to get sick. Then Frigimon will save this Digimon. I tried that several times, and it didn't work, so here's how I got around it. I intentionally got one of those Digimon sick (injection icon, not bandage) using either a Lucky Mushroom or too many Digi-Sea Bass. Then I immediately asked Birdramon to take me to Freezeland. Frigimon will lecture you. Then come back to his igloo with a Digimon that doesn't dislike the cold, and he'll join the city selling ice cream in the restaurant.

Quote: In an Iron City to the west a rare Digimon may appear and challenge others to fight.
This is MetalMamemon, and he was the hardest one to get. On the second screen in Factorial town, the road shaped like a backwards L, he appears. I had to keep popping in and out of the screen for several days, and I think he finally showed sometime at night or sunset, which works out nicely for your Digimon. Once you get him, he'll appear occasionally in Penguinmon's rink. He's harder to beat, but he gives a better prize.

Quote:I still have to get to the World Tournament in DW3 RPG
Yeah, I can't figure that out either. I know you can't get to it after you beat the game, because it just resets, but I've tried at every spot before beating it to enter too. I don't know what the requirements are, and I'm just assuming that there is no tournament.
I know that you saw me.