Join our server on Discord

How lovely were the aliens
[quote]Anyway as far as cheats go I like to play through once without using any then once I
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Now a little question.
Anyone knows what the fuck you do with those stinkin' Chain Melons they give you as a great prize?!!!!!!!!
I think they raise your digimon's life span without any ill effects. Stats too maybe, but I'm not sure about that.

I'm still trying to figure out why they had Phoenixmon as a playable digimon and not Myotismon. At least Myotismon is in the game otherwise.
Yeah, or HerculesKabuterimon. Both he and Hououmon are Megas, not Ultimates. I got Hououmon through Birdramon, and without it dying. I think I needed to give it some Care Mistakes, like with HerculesKabuterimon.

Oh, and I am able to get most of the Ultimates, except Giromon (as well as Digitamamon and Vadermon, but Giromon is my biggest question). Do you REALLY have to battle ONE HUNDRED times to get him?
I don't think so because I didn't have to. You just have to meet all of his stat requirements otherwise. If you don't have the Prima guide I'll post it here.

Digivolves From: Centarumon, Ogremon, Bakemon, Unimon
Care Mistakes: 15+
Body Weight: 5g
Necessary Parameters: Offense 400; Speed 300; Brains 400
Bonus Conditions: Happiness Gauge 95%; Battles 100; Techniques: 35+

I got this off of an FAQ
* Bring a Mamemon with an empty Virus gauge to Factorial Town's last room where a Guardromon talking about remodeling, pay 2000 bits to remodel, it will say it did not work but your Mamemon will digivolve to Giromon.
* Bring a Mamemon with a filled Virus gauge to Factorial Town's last room where a Guardromon talking about remodeling, pay 2000 bits to remodel, it will say it worked and your Mamemon will digivolve to MetalMamemon.

I can't guarantee this method since when I tried this every time it digivolved to MetalMamemon regardless of my virus gauge.
Thanks, but I never really trusted most of those FAQ things, mostly becuase they have the stats too high. I just replayed my game, and on my first shot of having a Digimon, my Tyrannomon became a MetalGreymon (it's stats as a Tyrannomon were 3000 in HP, 300 in Attack and Defense, and 2000 in MP, and 200 in Speed and Brains), and the stats reposition themselves when the Digivolve.

Yeah,l they have the stats for Rookies and Champions set correctly (all except Garurumon, his Speed increases, as well as his Attack), but the Ultimates they have set too high (I also found out when my Monochromon Digivolved into a MetalMamemon when the stats would've been not high enough)
Cool, glad I could help.

Maybe with the way to get Mamemon to slide evolve was meant to read as the virus gauge must be 50%+ for it to digivolve to Giromon. I only had one 'field poop' at the time so I couldn't confirm it. I also think whomever originally posted the trick might have reversed the digimon. It makes more sense to me that your virus gauge would need to be full to get Giromon since it is a virus type.
Whenever I play, I ussually get Agumon at the beginning, but it turns into Tyrannomon. Nothing wrong with Tyrannomon, but he is just like an oversize Agumon in the game.
Thanks CyberStriker (as I thought, it IS a piece of junk)
You sure you can't DV Myotismon? What do you get when you DV Devimon, then?
Yeah I'm sure, I've had every ultimate in the game. Devimon digivolves to SkullGreymon and Megadramon.