Join our server on Discord

Why not!
Harie Wrote: just not the same stuff mind you.
Were not all nuts here uha ha ha ha ha ha ha....... sorry about that sometime I cant control my self Well welcome any way. Twisted
* looks everywhere with a bloodthirsty expression and a bleeding sickle in her hand* Damn....KILLL, KILLLLLLLL, KIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLL....!!!!!! *looks at the newcomer* Oh, hello, I'm Zephyr of Darkness,a.....well, they call me 'the angel of doom' Nice to meet you. This..? Oh, don't be scared. I'm currently hunting down two people here...but you shouldn't be scared. As long as you don't bother me or say stuff like 'I'll protect innocent people' you have nothing to fear from me.
Welcome to the board.
Uh-oh... I'm a sucker for protecting innocent people. Of course, what some people consider innocent may not always be what I consider innocent. On a second note I don't think you want to kill me too quickly no fun there. Yeah, I'll definitly enjoy posting here as much as I can, but it'll defintiley be one of those things I won't tell people I personally know. Partially for being Digimon, but mostly for what it mainly has on it. I'm a fairly quiet person in real life, and most of the stuff I ever say I try to be witty or clever. On boards I'm ussually a bit more foward, since I can process my thoughts better, but some stuff may still come off wrong/stupid.
I bet you will have fun here harie but you sound a little like me fairly quiet tries to be witty bit more forward on boards but sometimes still says says something stupid yeah kinda like me