Join our server on Discord

Why not!
Hello all! I've finally decided to join this fine message board of yours. Okay enough of that! I don't really remember when I found this whole site it was just when I was looking for digimon sites. I have visted here a couple of times, but I really think I should be a bit more invovoled. On another note, reading some of the stuff here has encouraged me to start some writing as well.... just not the same stuff mind you.
welcome on the DAD. Have a nice time
We must warn you, the initiation ritual has a lot of sodomy and goat organs involved in it.
...But enough about our Daycare program. Welcome aboard. :3
while I can't top the last two posts I can say welcome
btw reo have you heard the new queens of the stone age song it has cowbell in it :)
For a second, I thought your name was Marie, damn. Oh well, welcome to the board.

Quote:while I can't top the last two posts I can say welcome
btw reo have you heard the new queens of the stone age song it has cowbell in it
Huh, I've got to start listening to the radio again. I've lost touch with the new stuff.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that would have been nice.(The whole Marie thing). I'll be careful about the sodomy, but the goat organs...
Hey there and welcome!

Don't let the whole "sodomy and goat organs" part fool you. We don't kill any poor goats to get their organs. That would be very wrong... :(
We just rename trolls and flamers to "goat" and use their organs instead lol
wheel-cum two our fold MUHUHAHAHAHAHA. hello *twitch*
hey that "goat" idea sound good after all and you should wise I listen to a all rock station