Join our server on Discord

Hottest female digidestend
I'd say Izumi.
Mimi will be hot if she stop whining and if she give up all the pink.
Mimi too!

In order of hotness I'd say...

Zoe/Mimi
Yolei/Kari
Sora
Jeri
Rika
correction there are several hot girls kari,rika,jeri,sora,and mimi :D
I could probally put the girls from the first two seasons and zoe in a "technical" point of view if anyone wants it
I think too much sometimes
kari's cute, but yolei seems more "hot" to me
1.Izumi, despite the fact that she thinks of gallantry as pervertedness (see the Frontier episode in the ShellNumemon Town).
2.Miyako. Seriously, if you got those glasses off her, and dressed her in the style of maybe Mimi or Izumi or some combination (or even just the way typical teenage girls dress), she'd be REALLY hot.
3.Kari, but she's too "sweetness and light". Send her back to the Promised Land where she belongs (not literally, the Israeli government of Digimon 02 Earth doesn't need a Chosen that's always being attacked by things to deal with in addition to suicide bombers and Digimon attacks).
4.Mimi. But she never stops whining. A looker though.
5.Sora. She looks good, but I can never help but think of her as one of those people who're so friendly you wouldn't even contemplate dating.
I like Rika...but I would choose Mimi b'cuz of wut she looked like as a adult on the last episode on season 2. I'd say Mimi was pretty hot there
I would definately have to say kari without a doubt.
I think Mimi's whining makes her cute :oops: