Join our server on Discord

Hottest female digidestend
I think the hottest female digidestend is ether kari :D or rika :D
Welcome to the board; now take this to the polls or the Digimon section. It doesn't belong here (delete the post).
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
someone should tell chibi about it and for all arguement purposes my favorite is yolie I like brainy hot girls
Yeah, Yolie is pretty hot
Kari most definitely. And by the way UH and THN, you're spelling her name wrong. It's Yolei and not Yolie. Just thought I'd let you know.
Well, it's a border case, but I guess since due to the nature of the question, it classifies as a poll. *moves*

And I'm torn between Yolei, Kari, and Ruki. *gnaws on fingernails*
*checks digimon enclycopedia* well you are right... where did I heard that from? anyway thanks DV. I like how some of the people here think heh heh but I'm suprised no one said izumi(zoe) yet seeing as she was just fanservice in the 4th season (too bad though)
I knew a real life Rika. She had Rika's appearance, and the personality of Rika from the beginning of Season 3, and that was the problem. If I were to do another lemon series, that would be part of it. Feeling burned by Rika, I'd say Zoe or Yolei.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
weird a real life kinda cold bitch but how am I not suprised by you saying izumi?
I loooooooooove Zoe. She rocks.