Join our server on Discord

I always knew it would come to this
you know this takes about 30 min to an hour for me to read and the wierd part is I understand most of the references you make
heh heh you getting pissed off by the takuya izumi dream sequence is funny
just remember don't hate a character you write about unless they're meant for you to hate
so now you learned how to fight huh? I have large amounts of anger still stored up and years of tv watching in my head if we had to fight some guys we may do alright heh heh
so if you ever need a proofreader I'll probally be able to do at least a pre-run though for you
Quote:you know this takes about 30 min to an hour for me to read and the wierd part is I understand most of the references you make
Well, I appreciate that you took the time to read it, because it took me at least 200 hours to write it (I work slowly).
Quote:heh heh you getting pissed off by the takuya izumi dream sequence is funny
just remember don't hate a character you write about unless they're meant for you to hate
I didn't think it was funny. In Takuya's defense, when Zoe made her play in Ophanimon's castle, Takuya turned her down. Since Takuya found her attractive, I think we have to assume that she was turned down because of Junpei. Possibly because of friendship, but more likely, as my series depicted, because Takuya was afraid of Junpei.
Quote:so now you learned how to fight huh? I have large amounts of anger still stored up and years of tv watching in my head if we had to fight some guys we may do alright heh heh
I've always been a natural fighter, kind of like Yusuke, but now I know the official stuff. I've submitted a blue belt, and I've submitted guys with huge size advantages (all muscle). We might make a decent duo.
Quote:so if you ever need a proofreader I'll probally be able to do at least a pre-run though for you
I usually prefer to do my own, because nobody has higher expectations for myself than I do, except maybe my mom.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
yeah I do to sometimes
I know I just think it's funny that you don't :D
yeah I might could become bordeline psychotic if fighting, I never had to before (might could do more with a weapon)
ok I'd probally be bad at proofreading but I can pre-read over things