Join our server on Discord

I always knew it would come to this
My Alternate Ending Series has been completed, and every story has been revised, each one taking minor to major improvements. I sent in all twenty chapters, but I'm not expecting much. I wanted this site to be the first site to get the completed series, but with the lack of updates, it seems doubtful. I don't even care if my completed series is in the next update; I just want to see an update, just like all of you. I'm giving it a week, and after that, I'm sending my series to DHZ, and any other site that wants the most meticulously crafted series ever made by a certified obsessive-compulsive writer. For fans of my series who want to see it here, I will post the last two chapters, in their entirety. This will likely be the longest post ever made.

Season 4: Wisemon
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
The next push brought Junpei to the obstruction.
I know that you saw me.
you know you really are a good writer (I really had a lot more to say but that mostly the point)
Quote:you know you really are a good writer (I really had a lot more to say but that mostly the point)
Thanks, I knew I could count on you, but for some others, I've decided to take Nate's suggestion. I recall him saying that he wanted to see my series on mediaminer, so at the moment, it is now halfway posted. However, as promised, the final chapter will come to this message board first. I'm going to wait a day or two for some more responses to the penultimate chapter. Here's how my series appears on mediaminer:
http://www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/src.php...ng=english
I love the self-serve feature, but I'm pissed that my tabs won't work in any document format. As it is, .doc looks better than .htm on there.
I know that you saw me.
Oh, rejoice the killings are over.
Well, for season four.
ok I bookmarked that and if I could login I say something but I can't so I'll get say something there later
Quote:ok I bookmarked that and if I could login I say something but I can't so I'll get say something there later
Thanks, but there's no rush. They're not showing up unless I go to the upload menu. I think it takes a few days for uploaded files to become part of the site.
Quote:Oh, rejoice the killings are over.
Well, for season four.
Like I said, there's still another chapter I have yet to post. Wink
I know that you saw me.
Wisemon Wrote:Like I said, there's still another chapter I have yet to post. Wink
...I hope I didn't ruin the surprise then... *points at your Lemon Page* Wink
Nothing here is spoiled, only preserved, so I'll post it anyway.

Season 4: Wisemon
I know that you saw me.
December:

It was another beautiful workday in Thundercloud Castle, and Swanmon stood before the throne.
I know that you saw me.