Join our server on Discord

Newbie :D
*is about to rip off his joint but stops* Ah, I can't abuse my power. You know, if I caused you a luxation being so young you run the risk of it becoming chronic and you'd need a surgery that leaves you with a lot of movement limitations and permanent pain even if it's healed at its best. I can't be so evil....which doesn't mean you're outta this! * turns him around and kicks him* Now that you-know-who hasn't been around for a while, I need sb to take his place.
Ow, thank you for not ripping my arm off.
I also know how to rip off muscles, so watch your back.
Well as if I didn't have a reason to not anger you again now I have another.
Be thankful I don't abuse my power....
Yes I'm very thankful.
(...especially cuz we're not face to face) Twisted
heh ^^ nice to meet you AFI....welcome to the DAD. well, don't feel bad, im a newbie to. so, make yourself comfy and relax ^^

PS: I can't belive you like ALL that music o.0
Quote:heh ^^ nice to meet you AFI....welcome to the DAD. well, don't feel bad, im a newbie to. so, make yourself comfy and relax ^^

PS: I can't belive you like ALL that music o.0
Did you check the original post date? I think he's gone, or at least I hope so, because the little jerk promised to change his name to something more appropriate (he's not even close to being a hardcore AFI fan), and then he made up some bullshit excuse about not getting it to work.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Evil listen. Wisemon, i think this is just plain immature. normally i don't get pissed, but i just can't stand people like you. just because his name was a name of a band or something like that, but don't bite his head off. i don't give a damn if i don't even know who he is, but im sure he never did anything to you to make you diss him like a pussy. so, im only going to say this once: KNOCK IT THE FUCK OFF Evil