Join our server on Discord

Newbie :D
Hello!
My name is AFI.
It's a pleasure meeting you all, as i'm sure is yours.
Some brief things about meself:

I live in Northern Cali
I have met Robin Williams
I love to play the drums, a lot.

My favorite bands:
Black label society
Pantera/Soundgarden (r.i.p dimebag)
Zebrahead
Limpbizkit
Papa roach
Staind
Mudvayne
RATM
Drowning pool
Metallica
Breaking benjamin
Alien ant farm
A prefect circle
Godsmack
Powerman 5000
Rob/white zombie

So yeah, i'm really happy meeting ya'll, and post, post, post!
Hey you know with the list of music you have you may fit in just fine here oh and by the way are you named after the band AFI?
Really? I didn't know that.

I heard this name A Fire Inside (AFI), and thought it was a really cool name.
yeah it's a band two songs they've did are the leaving song part 2 and sliver and cold try googling them
hello, AFI

I am kidding, anyways welcome on the boards. I am AncientVeemon, like my name tells you. Have a nice, enjoyable time here. ^^

and nice music list :D
Welcome, AFI!

It's great to see new people joining the board :D
Thanks all!

Yeah, AFI is a very enjoyable band.
Okay pal, nice to meet you, but I feel like you're kind of ripping off my shtick. If you're going to name yourself after a band, choose one whose entire repertoire you've heard. For instance, I own every A.F.I. album and I have all of their rare tracks (the vinyl exclusives, B-sides, etc.). I also own every Soundgarden album, and all of Soundgarden's non-album tracks (about 45 of them). Every Rage Against The Machine album, every Metallica album, both Drowning Pool albums and compilation tracks, every Godsmack album, so I'd say we have similar tastes. My favorite band is The Offspring, and A.F.I. falls under the lead singer's label (Nitro Records). If you're going to take that name without even owning every album, then you're insulting my main man Dexter, and then you're insulting me. I'd like it if you could change your name to something that means a little more to you. In other words, I'm not buying that you've got a fire inside. Why don't you call yourself heartburn, or something like that?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Damn! Not one day passes and I already have an enemy. Not good.

I don't think that was fair, as I didn't even know the was a band called AFI, and that the name A Fire Inside was completely random, taken from the street, and condensed into AFI. Now you've got to understand that the name A Fire Inside was just a random name I heard and transferred into what my name is before you. I did not mean to rip off Nitro records, AFI, or you especially. I've only come here to make friends, not piss anyone off because my nickname just coincedentally happened to be one of your favorite bands.
I don't understand why you're so sensitive about a screenname. If everyone is like this, except for the few friends i've already made, I don't think i'd last on this board.

If you want me to change my name, I will. But please, don't insult me. I'm just clueless as to all of this.
And by the way, will someone tell me how to change my name? Thank you.