Join our server on Discord

Newbie :D
well if in Argentina people prefer to play Baseball then Football/Soccer, it'd be a big loss for the soccer fans. I am not one, but I know that Argentina beats up most other teams ....

Have I mentioned that I hate soccer?

Well Unknown, it is not I don't get the point. Well they translate usually the animes directly from Japanese to German. What I wonder is why they can't do it for the anime movies. We have to deal with what we get from the US, coz no one has the courage to buy the movies from Japan and broadcast them. But why do I bother, I have my bitorrent program ....
yeah torrents are the prefered choice for things that aren't illegal to download
Hey, AV, the Japanese are the greatest Yankees arselickers when it comes to culture. So far, they say 'sakka-' (soccer) like the Yankees (thank goodness that shit never came here....I mean, why the fuck they have the right to rename a sport that was created by others?!) And they love baseball too....another thing I just don't understand.....As a person raised in a football culture, baseball seems to me a boring and stupid sport (not to mention that....gulp....argh...is played by Akamine Maki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) *thunders roar in her back* Gulp...I shouldn't have said that....forbidden name...*shudders*
Quote:I am not one, but I know that Argentina beats up most other teams ....
*LOL* yeah. And Germany was our arch enemy when Maradona still played Twisted Much ended up when Maradona quitted. But yeah, we still have Boca, the best team in the world *sets a Boca flag in the post* World champion for last 2 years!

PS I like football.
If I may be frank, I don't like any sports really but I do watch professional wrestling though it helped me learn how to fight anyone who fights me(which I have never had to do luckly enough)
That's good to know. Let's wrestle, then!!!!* grabs her right shoulder with the left hand and starts moving it in big circles*
Um don't you mean his shoulder?
Quote:If I may be frank, I don't like any sports really but I do watch professional wrestling though it helped me learn how to fight anyone who fights me(which I have never had to do luckly enough)
I know how to fight for real, and I should tell you, there's not much you can take from professional wrestling that's really helpful. One nice trick that I've taken is the standing fireman carry, the setup for the "Death Valley Driver", the "F-Five", or the "F-U". According to my Jiu-jitsu instructor, once you get somebody into this position, he's completely at your mercy, and I can hoist somebody up in a second. The problem is that it's not practical in a fight, or any occasion where he's expecting something, but if he isn't expecting it, it makes for some great photo opportunities.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Yeah I know but I have seen a lot of other shows with fighting and I also have a lot of anger repressed so that's something.
Quote:Um don't you mean his shoulder?
No, I'm doing a Bloody Roar alike movement. It can also be done without the hand in the shoulder.
So, you wanna learn? Thanks to my profession, I know how to cause a shoulder luxation just as much as I can heal it. Want me to show you how I do it? *grabs HIS shoulder now*
OK but let me say this one thing first; ow. ok go ahead.