Join our server on Discord

Newbie :D
Quote:There's a very cheap kind of "music" that those who like it name it' cumbia' and the ones who don't 'bailanta' . originally it belonged to the poorest classes and anyone who liked it was viewed as the lowest scum on Earth. Now has become popular, and once I said how shit it was I was adressed as 'Nazi' and some other things like that.
Sounds like the South American version of hip-hop, except you're fifteen years behind. Let me know when they start wearing clocks around their necks.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
heh heh giant clocks
(so zeph who sent you an email like that)
hmm, well the problem with people is, they're often closed minded. and i doubt that'll change that fast. >_>
Quote:Sounds like the South American version of hip-hop, except you're fifteen years behind. Let me know when they start wearing clocks around their necks.
O_oU Clocks...like table or wall clocks?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*huge anime sweatdrop*
Well, they wear caps in every moment....day, night, rain, sun, hot, cold...They also wear nothing but sports clothing...rarely jeans or shirts...
And unfortunately, though I'd love to share the shame with the other South-Americans, they are only in Argentina -_-U
Quote:Well, they wear caps in every moment....day, night, rain, sun, hot, cold...They also wear nothing but sports clothing...rarely jeans or shirts...
And unfortunately, though I'd love to share the shame with the other South-Americans, they are only in Argentina -_-U
By your description, I'd say you can take comfort in knowing that something similar is probably happening in other countries. Caps and sports clothing is exactly what we had to deal with back in '91 and again in '99, and it would've been fine, if they weren't being worn by a bunch of posers. The world needs wannabes...
I know that you saw me.
nothing to worry about, really. Since everyone on earth follows the trend the US did a few years after.
No offence, without the USA, all other people on earth wouldn't be able to change themselves and maybe they all would still live in the stone age.
Another part where everyone, except Japan, needs to follow the US is with movies. No, European don't have an own taste, we need to accept what the US allows us to see, example for that is the raped Digimon movie. And the fact no other movie is shown there is a reason, they don't get released in Europe either, since there was no beta-tester for us.
Well, my point is, that people steal and copy too much ideas from the USA, instead of thinking themselves for something. And the don't even show the courage to do anything different.
(Exceptions: Arabia, Japan; but I don't count them here right now)
first I have to say this for wise *ahem* "So hey, hey do that brand new thing."

ok now then AV I'm sorry for that but with so many different places I guess it's easier to get the us version because english is spoken more then japenese over there so it may just be easier to get what we already did and translate it to the various languages but be lucky you're not in an arab country digimon there was worse then the us dub
Quote:first I have to say this for wise *ahem* "So hey, hey do that brand new thing."
:) Thank you, appreciate it.
I know that you saw me.
I knew you would and I just had to do it I make jokes like that if I can
HUH?!!!!!! No no no no.....it's a complete different thing. They are poor, but they wear sports clothing that are copies from original and expensive brands. They think they're hot stuff wearing brands. That's a local phenomena...I guess.
No, here the ones that are most likely to watch the Yankees' every move are the higher classes. To tell you an example, it's only among them that baseball has hit. All the rest still likes football (you see, here Maradona is the highest holy figure after Christ) lol