Join our server on Discord

The Domain is FUCKED
some people just prefer to wear the fur for suiting issues.
Well, for all Renamon fans, they're still alive, just a bit freezing, but well. You can't have everything :P
Fur suits have to be skinned.

Besides, once we cut down their habitats to make ranching land and Walmarts, we will at least have a peice of them in which we can profit off of.
Renamons may put up with being shaved but will kick peoples asses who try to skin them.
hmm, hhvorausgesagt, actually they're chasing after you with the aim to kick your ass, since I told them you are behind that all. mwahahahaha
Rena Tamer sees that things are geting way to out of hand... that at this rate all the Renamon land well be distroied if someone dosnt step in. so he turns around and starts...

THE RENAMON PROTECTION AND WILDLIFE ORGANIZATION

Join now and help protect the Renamon from selfish, money-grubbing, jerks who only want to extort our beloved digimon for their beautiful fur.

Sincerely: Rena Tamer. President and CEO.
Rena sighs "well at least he didnt call it 'The WILDLIFE ORGANIZATION for RENAMON PROTECTION and TREATMENT'... :?

Axel blinks as he signs up "why is that love?"

Rena shrugs "well... would you join if the anagram read WORPT?

Axel ers :shock: ... "guess not."
Ha! WORPT! it sounds like warped it's funny
well, still was fun. *counts his millions of $*

Alright, I am for protecting the Renamon now. :P
[quote]Axel is my own creation and appears in my digi-art and lemons with his furry lover Rena (Renamon).
hay... Axel has more then one shirt... he just wears the purple one becuase it compliments Rena's yellow fur. :p