Join our server on Discord

The Domain is FUCKED
[quote]The DAD is failing, all because of the lack of updates. Its what separates the DAD from the DHZ. I suggested to CR that someone else do solely the updates but he said he
And who are you quoting?
*sigh* Wish you're wrong, but I'm too pessimistic...
Quote:And who are you quoting?
I think it's Bugs Bunny. But it could be Spongebob.
Well, from what I see here, he's just repeating what somebody else told him. And that's pretty weak.

The phrasing sounds familiar, but too many of my "friends" have told me such things in the past few months, so I'd like to know which of my "friends" was being quoted.
Like I said, it seems to be Bugs Bunny. Vaguely reminds me of the Teletubbies too.
I was quoting DV85/dijadi
hhvorausgesagt Wrote:I was quoting DV85/dijadi
...well, this certainly puts a few things into perspective. *chuckles quietly*
Oh no, not again that language!!!!! Holy cr---!
Quote:...well, this certainly puts a few things into perspective. *chuckles quietly*
Was I right? Is it one of the Teletubbies, then?
Did I say ''Go right ahead and blab everything I say to you on the message board''? No I most certainly did not. I was simply sharing my personal thoughts and then you go and fuck everything up for me. Everyone has the right to their opinions. Do you enjoy ruining other people's lives? The whole point of the message was to try and help you deal with boredom of not having enough lemons to read. A ''private'' message not meant to be shared with others. Do I even know you? I mean why else would someone I don't know bother to do something like this to me. If this is all about what happened back in December of 2002 forget about it. It's done! It's over! For those who came to this board after that date then you won't know me and I will not go into any details about what went on. If its not about that then what's the deal?