Join our server on Discord

The Domain is FUCKED
hmmm, no Sakuyamon dose not have fur, she is a human in armor... has something to do with the bonding... just ask Axel.
hehe, you know more than you tell, Rena Tamer.

oh, only one Renamon left to shave. *thinks* nah, this one is save. she's such a fluffy furrrrrrr. *closes her up in his room* so. What does Axel know, hmmm?
*anime sweatdrop* Who's Axel, anyway?
The....dragon mage?: Hey, that price is way too cheap. I bet you can get at least 2000 euros for each fur if you peddle them among Renamon fans. I bet they'll be willing to pay anything for their sweetie's fur.
It's only the first-offer-price, to get the people caughty by it. The price will raise tomorrow to a more expesive one, of course.
what AV? I had to do a extentsive search in case you could use any
and rena tamer of course she doesn't that's the joke I was making
zeph AncientVeemon just changed his name that's all
it's like drugs huh? one free trial then jack up the price it's alittle evil you know
Rena Tamer sighs
Rena Tamer humbly apologizes for letting Axel speak
hehe, yeah I changed my name, because of the AFI issue. I tested something out and was too lazy to change it back, which will happen soon.

Hehe, well saying that the Renamon fur is rare, could make the prices much more expensive. Well, it'$ good to work on getting rich. $o $omeone want a Renamon fur?

:P
Rena Tamer poinst to the shaved Renamon in his livingroom "no thanks, i got all i need... for now." 8)
Why would you shave a renamon to get their fur? You have to get it whole to get a real price, and that's skinning them.