Join our server on Discord

The Domain is FUCKED
Renamon fur caps. What a nice idea you have. What a shame I almost forgot about those, but good you remembered me.
How do you like the idea to use the tail fur, to form a Renamon like tail on the caps?
Rena Tamer shakes his head, "No,no... you use their tail for a shaw or fur scarf. Thing is, if you have a coat and a shaw... your going to need a hat. maybe we could use pokomon for the hat?" (hay if your going to do it, might as well make it a family thingy.) :)
Rena Tamer Wrote:Thing is, if you have a coat and a shaw... your going to need a hat. maybe we could use pokomon for the hat?
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Not Pokomon! ;___________; *clings to Pokomon* :(
Rena Tamer Wrote:Rena Tamer shakes his head, "No,no... you use their tail for a shaw or fur scarf. Thing is, if you have a coat and a shaw... your going to need a hat. maybe we could use pokomon for the hat?" (hay if your going to do it, might as well make it a family thingy.) :)

what an excellent idea. Indeed and for the boots we can use the Kyubimon fur. wouldn't everybody looking cool in that yellow white furry clothes?

Twisted :P
well then I'll check if sakuyamon has any fur (heh heh) oh and don't forget the other baby stage
I should really write a lemon about someone fucking the DaD.
TriggerhappyNun Wrote:I should really write a lemon about someone fucking the DaD.

awww yeah, do me the favour and write it. Might be a funny read.

*shaves another Renamon while writing the post*
Rena Tamer blinkblinks "a lemon about the DAD? Who would you use and of cores........ Why?"
didn't someone already do a fic about a tour around here?
and sakuyamon doesn't have fur but it was fun checking lol
as long I am not involved, at least not without asking.

Hmm, why do I just think you did some more than only checking her...