Join our server on Discord

The Domain is FUCKED
Rena-Borg slowly steps out of the shadows, her glowing optic eye-piece leading the way. "We are the DAD... welcome to the collective... resistence is futile." Twisted
hmm, >_>

<_<

assimilate :P
Uh...this guy actually talks to sb smarter than a Teletubbie! What a surprise...
Quote:and here i have so much more art to shair... and the continuing work on my lemon with chap 21-22. where do i go with all this stuff if DAD stops updating?
Easy my man. Sell all Rena fur to a fur store. I sold the one AV gave me for 800 dollars!!!!
Here AV *gives him a check* This could be our chance to make a bundle!
*grabs some Renamon and starts skinning her*
Rena Tamer blinks :shock: "er... shaving a renamon might be fun, but if its all the same to you guys... i'll just wait and see what happends to DAD before i try the skinning thingy. besides i kinda like Rena with her fur on... easier to cuddle with that way. Wink
*brings in a bunch of Renamon* Alright, I think when we shave them and sell the fur, we could make a lot of money.
Rena Tamer sits at his comp reading Veemon
interesting idea. If the Renamon are shaved, we let them recover and then we have to shave a lot of other furry Digimon. Yay.

Well, since we talking here, I will announce our new products. Exclusive and fluffy Renamon fur coats. Made from fresh shaved Renamon. Best quality. Use your chance to feel like Renamon, and this for only 690 US-$.

Only for this month. Get it now!
YO AIN'T GETTIN' MAH FUR, SICKO! :shock:

:P
hmm, don't worry. As Chibi Renamon, you're too small for getting chased for the fur

after a while thinking:

:P
Rena Tamer sighs as he tries not to listen to the weird noises coming from Axel n Rena